Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Interesting choice of adjective. So you are of the opinion that SevcoRangers 2012 are dying ?

I have 2 comments.

1. For sure we are moribund; at death's door. Isn't this obvious and does it need me to point it out?

2. Anyone who calls us, " SevcoRangers 2012" is an unmitigated fanny.

Planty Bears would be happy to have a sensible discourse but there threads are overrun by pusillanimous retards.

I have 2 comments.

1. For sure we are moribund; at death's door. Isn't this obvious and does it need me to point it out?

2. Anyone who calls us, " SevcoRangers 2012" is an unmitigated fanny.

Planty Bears would be happy to have a sensible discourse but there threads are overrun by pusillanimous retards.

^^^ Beelin', tears, snotters and pished.

This is where I just do not get The Plastics and Diddies and my thesis is extraordinarily simple:

If we are such a complete joke then stop posting about us.

Don't make excuse like "Oh it's the gift that keeps giving" or "Oldco died and Sevco will go the same way" shite. You are in control of your own keyboards.

It's because we like jokes.

Seriously, why is this a problem for you? I've never felt the slightest need to claim that the Rangers saga does not represent a fascination, Hell - even an obsession for me.

Why is this comforting?

well that wasn't as bad as expected.

6m improvement on last season. <_<

probably a bit late to instal those solar panels on the roof to keep the floodlights on for the rest of the season. solution would be more early kjck offs or tapping the street lights around the paisley road. or maybe instal these new fangled kinetic pads under the pitch to create electricity.

There is another way to 'keep the lights on'............................

HamsterWheel FC :huh:

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

You recall wrong, this Waddell neglected to mention where the funds were being drained.A back up goalie, when you think about everything thats happened recently for that Waddell guy to concentrate on a back up goalie.....

As Bino highlights, I don't recall wrong at all.

The writer doesn't concentrate on the goalie situation; he uses it to illustrate a bigger picture.

I've honestly got no idea why you volunteer to look so silly, so often.

As Bino highlights, I don't recall wrong at all. The writer doesn't concentrate on the goalie situation; he uses it to illustrate a bigger picture. I've honestly got no idea why you volunteer to look so silly, so often.

He did nothing of the sort, he failed to mention anything remotely close to the bigger picture.

As a highly respected journalist i'm sure this Waddeller guy will be digging deep into the murky going ons at Rangers, rather than simply rehasing stuff he's read elsewhere.

@STVGrant: Another Rangers accounts find: "...obligation of Rangers Retail Ltd to purchase stock at cost higher than resale value for season 2013/14."

@STVGrant: Just to reiterate that. Rangers paid £411,000 under obligation to buy stock through Rangers Retail Ltd at a cost higher than resale value.

Blah blah blah they signed some journeymen players...

Anyway maybe i was wrong about Somers, he does seem to be a very insightful chap and appears to be as the kids say right on.

#RFC chairman Somers: sad that, perhaps because of recent club history, supporters are suspicious of any #Rangers board.

F**k it i'm going back, please take my money....

· Group Revenue increased by 32% to £25.2m (2013: £19.1m)

· Retail revenue increased by 375% to £7.6m (2013: £1.6m)

· Sponsorship and advertising revenues rose to £1.5m (2013: £0.8; +79%)

· 42% reduction in operating losses to £8.3m (2013: £14.4m)

· Other Operating Income rose from £1.7m to £2.1m (+22%)

· Significantly reduced cost base across the Group

These figures appear to contradict the assertion of "Significantly reduced cost base".

If group revenue increased by circa £6m (almost all of it down to addition retail revenue) and operating losses were reduced by the same amount, then that would suggest the cost base was virtually identical to the previous year.