Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Has anyone factored the 2014/2015 ST sales in the accounts yet ?, will explain part of the rise in retail. :lol: Will also hide a chunk of the real operating losses.

Are the accounts not up until June? Pretty sure they were still follow following Dave King at that point.

Are the accounts not up until June? Pretty sure they were still follow following Dave King at that point.

I'm certain they went out for renewal before the end of June. One of the resident bears will confirm this or not. If they have you can expect the money to be used as cash in the bank in the accounts.

He did nothing of the sort, he failed to mention anything remotely close to the bigger picture.

That's simply rubbish.

He quite explicitly mentions a bigger picture, of which the goalkeeper situation is indicative, when he says "Listen, the dysfunctional management of the club's affairs runs a million miles deeper than the team. These are just examples of how a total breakdown in management manifests itself in public."

Why do you do this? Why say something that can simply be proven to be nonsense by merely clicking on the link that someone has already provided?

Is it in the hope that we won't bother proving that you're wrong, or is it that you regard it as some strange kind of victory when we do?

That's simply rubbish. He quite explicitly mentions a bigger picture, of which the goalkeeper situation is indicative, when he says "Listen, the dysfunctional management of the club's affairs runs a million miles deeper than the team. These are just examples of how a total breakdown in management manifests itself in public." Why do you do this? Why say something that can simply be proven to be nonsense by merely clicking on the link that someone has already provided? Is it in the hope that we won't bother proving that you're wrong, or is it that you regard it as some strange kind of victory when we do?

Or is it that he is a complete mentalist and thick as mince to boot ?

Should be used to it by now but it's still unbelievable how much of a complete joke they are.

Spunking nearly 8m a season more than they can afford. £700k a month, 1/3 of revenue, that is lunacy, and with a playing squad of 53 players. They still think they are too big to fail.
Pretending to be rangers will end this mob
Meanwhile Ally will be knocking on the boardroom door asking for more money for players.
Edited by Drew Brees

Spunking nearly 8m a season more than they can afford. £700k a month, 1/3 of revenue, that is lunacy, and with a playing squad of 53 players. They still think they are too big to fail.
Pretending to be rangers will end this mob
Meanwhile Ally will be chapping on the boardroom door asking for more money for players.

He'll end up chapfallen if he does!

Oh come on, it's only eight million quid. Livingston are the baddies in the Championship and must feel the full weight of the law, not some impoverished yet spendthrift two year old gadding around Scotland in his granny's old dresses.

Three things, Tofu boy:

1. I assume you meant to say, "the Queen's English". I am here to save the apostrophe.

2. I have no dictionary or thesaurus that has 'chapfallen ' as a word. 'Crestfallen'? Quite possibly.

3. 'Potty mouth'? I do have. At least the mouth of my potty speaks fucking grammatical English.

1. She's German.

2. Do you have the internet?

3. Tautology.

Here to help.