Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yer used to that kind of conduct no doubt - we hear it's common practise @ the lodge..............nudge, nudge, wink, wink, funny handshake

A wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse as they say. Still I presume we can still be friends despite you outing me for my blatant pandering. I can only thank you for showing me up for my evil ways and hope that you continue your in depth inquisition of P&B. Can I bagsy being burnt at the stake though? I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Joan of Arc and it'd be nice to match her demise in a similar fashion.

Edited by Ric

You are excited hunny bun? Doesn't surprise me. The Mirren always bend over for Lodge partners

Every St. Mirren fan I know is absolutely seething with rage at the idea of Rangers getting punished.

I nearly cooked Billy - my flute-playing, red crab pet when I heard the news.:angry:

Every St. Mirren fan I know is absolutely seething with rage at the idea of Rangers getting punished.

I nearly cooked Billy - my flute-playing, red crab pet when I heard the news.:angry:

LOOL pal, sorry for chastising all - it was just when jon twonk linked a bears vid

Cook Billy? No... now you're just being shellfish!

LOOL pal, sorry for chastising all - it was just when jon twonk linked a bears vid

:lol:

I think you might have just missed the point my rather intransigent friend. The reason to link was because it showed pictures from the march, the march that had been discussed over the last 10 or so pages.

I could, if you wish, post a video of a candlelight vigil (or virgil, they are one and the same you know) or perhaps Celtic fans shouting their support for terrorist organisations if you feel that would help redress the balance.

Edited by Ric

A wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse as they say. Still I presume we can still be friends despite you outing me for my blatant pandering. I can only thank you for showing me up for my evil ways and hope that you continue your in depth inquisition of P&B. Can I bagsy being burnt at the stake though? I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Joan of Arc and it'd be nice to match her demise in a similar fashion.

Naw - just let VB, FF RangerMedia rate you - you seem excited by the idea pal. Got the funny handshake down to a tee yet?

Edited by Claymores

I think you might have just missed the point my rather intransigent friend. The reason to link was because it showed pictures from the march, the march that had been discussed over the last 10 or so pages.

I could, if you wish, post a video of a candlelight vigil (or virgil, they are one and the same you know) or perhaps Celtic fans shouting their support for terrorist organisations if you feel that would help redress the balance.

I've read all the pages - you had no point twonk. If you want to promote the current buns, then keep ity to yer posts on FF

Got the funny handshake down to a tee yet?

Not quite, I keep trying to do it with yer maw, but every time she just drops to her knees and assumes the position. :o

(A "yer maw" come back? Really? Yeh, well why not, let's move this up a bonus notch)

If you want to promote the current buns, then keep ity to yer posts on FF

Sorry mate, I understand my 8 years and 30,000 posts on this website is clearly trumped by joining at 9 this morning. I immediately expect the moderators to warn me of my actions. Forgive me Claymores for I know not what I do... :(

Edited by Ric

Just a wee point, excellent post by the way. How come a lot of diddy team fans say the league cup is diddy?

Clearly as a diddy team fan we are eyeballing 2 trophies and hoping that the old firm drop the ball on it.

As a Falkirk fan i'd be over the moon winning the league cup, f**k i'd be delighted with the egg cup.

Bit behind, was at the game today.

Winning the SCLC against Celtic was just about the finest moment of my life. Reading the Killie Kickback stories of fathers, mothers, daughters and sons and families who witnessed it still brings a tear. It was awesomely magic. Never think it's a diddy cup.

M'on the diddies.

I will understand totally how the Hibs fans will fell if they win the SC.

Not quite, I keep trying to do it with yer maw, but every time she just drops to her knees and assumes the position. :o

(A "yer maw" come back? Really? Yeh, well why not, let's move this up a bonus notch)

Sorry mate, I understand my 8 years and 30,000 posts on this website is clearly trumped by joining at 9 this morning. I immediately expect the moderators to warn me of my actions. Forgive me Claymores for I know not what I do... :(

Yer definitely on a ranking with FF, Rangersmedia - you look a twonk, shoe-in for VB membership should the Mirren lay down

Edited by Claymores

...you look a twonk

While that might actually be open to debate, I'm going on the assumption you don't know what I look like, although if you do, you are a very very lucky man indeed.

As for your psychic detection of my leanings, I'm sorry to disappoint you but not only do I favour neither side of the bigot divide I also consider any level of religiousness a mild form of mental disability.

I do, however, think that your hiding behind "East Fife" on your profile is looking a bit shaky considering your patter.

Please point out where I lashed out. I bet you can't.

I simply queried why you are more interested in The Rangers than the team you say that you support.

Perhaps, like many others, he went to the football to watch his own team, or whatever else, and fancied coming on here to have a right laugh at you c***s?

I feel this is a perfectly acceptable use of one's time.

To be fair to the guy, it's probably a much better way to spend one's time than to wander about Glasgow in a XXXXLarge. 2 season old replica shirt belting out the full sectarian songbook in some sort of bizarre protest at the SFA.

...shoe-in for VB membership should the Mirren lay down

I have to admit to a bit of ignorance here. I know of FF and RM and the like but VB is an acronym lost on me. As a programmer I use that term to reference Visual Basic the computer language but I am guessing, and I realise I'm going out on a limb here, that isn't what you are aiming for. Care to shed some light?

As for laying down? Well, of course, you only need to ask Hearts fans about that. Apparently we couldn't lay down quick enough against Celtic in '86. I mean you could suggest we laid down to Rangers in our last game, but then by that logic Celtic laid down to them too just a few games earlier.