Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

FFS. Let me clarify. I reckon a ton of Sevco fans are less bothered about the current perilous situation facing their fledgling club than the prospect of a cup semi pumping by 'them', and only care about the five stars and the good old days when they were 'the Queens Eleven', 'signing Scottish Proddies', the funny handshakes, the establishment club.... Any description you want.

I really believe that - administration? Liquidation? Aye, aye, whatever... as long as the titles remain and we don't get fcuked by Sellik.

Have a butcher's ...

2l55bc.jpg

That kind of thing right there - of which there's much more hidden away, I expect - is exactly why it's almost inconceivable that even some miraculous blue version of Fergus McCann would be able to turn the NewCo's fortunes around.

It sounds like there are so many legal constraints and exceptions and binding agreements on the club that it's effectively stuck in one of those horrible spring-loaded traps from the Saw movies, with all the blades and razorwire.

Any attempt to extract the club alive seems likely to result in it being disemboweled, flayed and quartered.

The thing is .. this one was not even one of the hidden gems, it was in the Prospectus in plain view apparently ... yet the bears seem to think these contracts and clauses don't exist or they can simply get rid of them when the King, or any other saviour, returns ... See Tedi for a prime example as he does his impression of an ostrich ..

Apparently the catering contracts are stitched up in a similar manner ... they provide the service/product with a guarantee the customers buy x amount ... If the bears don't buy or boycott .. the club has to stump up the shortfall. Another win/win ...

Yup. IIRC, McCann bought 100% of a going concern that had huge capacity to modernise and then expand - that's why he was able to invest, build it up and leave it as a stable and strong institution, while also making a vast return on his cash.

Any attempt to emulate that at Ibrox is going to end up looking more like a geezer trying to sook a basketball through a hosepipe.

FFS. Let me clarify. I reckon a ton of Sevco fans are less bothered about the current perilous situation facing their fledgling club than the prospect of a cup semi pumping by 'them', and only care about the five stars and the good old days when they were 'the Queens Eleven', 'signing Scottish Proddies', the funny handshakes, the establishment club.... Any description you want.

I really believe that - administration? Liquidation? Aye, aye, whatever... as long as the titles remain and we don't get fcuked by Sellik.

So we Bears get accused of being delusional and living in the past yet you come out with this fantasist shite? Your first post was simply factually wrong. This one is just plain silly

There is an old saying "Don't sh*t on people on the way up, you might meet them on the way down".

Rangers sh*t on people as they rose through the ranks right from the days of utter crap they were under John Greig

From their lofty perch they continued to sh*t at every opportunity on everyone below them.

Even after they were found out to be frauds, they continued to try to crap on everyone else without realising the perch had plummeted to the bottom of Scottish football.

OK? Got the idea?

What the f*ck,!? 'shitting on people' do you mean beating them on the park week in week out, don't you think the 'new firm' did exactly the same in the early 80's.

Just another bitter w*nk with a selective memory, Got the idea ?

So we Bears get accused of being delusional and living in the past yet you come out with this fantasist shite? Your first post was simply factually wrong. This one is just plain silly

Can't have paid a recent visit to Rangers Media, I feel.

More bullshit from the board , trying to cool the support .

Meanwhile the "Good Guys" are organising a boycott of games that will force administration and more job losses to pave the way for guys that stood by and watched the last club run up massive debts and take part in dogdy tax schemes.....take control!

Edited by THE KING

I know you're no spring chicken but when was it when, "only Scottish proddies" were signed at Ibrox?

I can remember Rangers going back to the 1960s and can't recall a time when we signed "only Scottish proddies" - not even the squad who went to Barcelona in 1972.

Corect , rangers had a ban on Catholics from anywhere!

What the f*ck,!? 'shitting on people' do you mean beating them on the park week in week out, don't you think the 'new firm' did exactly the same in the early 80's.

Just another bitter w*nk with a selective memory, Got the idea ?

You seem upset.

Yank back in.

8 January 2015

Revised Proposal Relating to Rangers International Football Club plc

Further to the announcement on 6 January by the board of Rangers International Football Club plc ("Rangers") of their rejection of his initial proposal, Robert Sarver confirms that he has made a revised proposal to the board. The revised proposal involves investing up to £20 million for a majority shareholding by way of a placing of new ordinary shares in Rangers at 20 pence per share ("Placing") followed, if the Placing is completed, by a mandatory offer for the remaining issued and to be issued ordinary share capital under Rule 9 of the City Code on Takeovers and Mergers ("Code") at 20 pence per share. As part of the revised proposal £6.5 million would be made available to Rangers in immediate short-term funding by way of a secured loan to be repaid in 90 days or out of the proceeds of the Placing.

Nothing in this announcement constitutes an announcement of a firm intention to make an offer for the purposes of Rule 2.7 of the Code and there can be no certainty that any offer will be made.

Mr. Sarver, who has owned the successful Phoenix Suns NBA franchise since 2004, is CEO of the $10 billion Western Alliance Bancorporation. He has already provided proof of funds to the Rangers board.

Speaking from Phoenix, Arizona, Mr. Sarver commented:

"This revised proposal hopefully helps the board deal with its short-term cashflow crunch and also addresses my desire to see the club on a solid long-term financial footing. It would also enable Rangers to repay the loans from Mike Ashley and Sandy Easdale, and free it of debt.

"I know, of course, that there are various groups of prominent fans who have been working hard for a long time to bring change to the club and they can rest assured that, if my proposal is accepted, I am committed to building a strong partnership with fans and key stakeholders to do what is best for the club.

"I look forward to receiving the response of the Rangers board."

I know you're no spring chicken but when was it when, "only Scottish proddies" were signed at Ibrox?

I can remember Rangers going back to the 1960s and can't recall a time when we signed "only Scottish proddies" - not even the squad who went to Barcelona in 1972.

Club is a clusterfuck,

Argues about signing policy.