Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

All this talk of Rangers fans saving the club is all very well but one important fact is missing.

The two administrators and one of their colleagues will be appearing in court on serious charges. Also we've recently had uncle mike and d and p pulling a fast one this week...

Now away and gie us piece.

If he hasn't got that 50% of backing this could be very embarrassing for him.

He'll get his 51% but then reality will click in. He won't have SDM behind him to bankroll the bottomless pit. There will be no banks handing out endless millions. He will have to rely on himself and his mates and the penniless masses who believe that they will be challenging Man U and Real with the few coppers they find in their pockets.

Even though I would like the club to shut up shop completely, a wicked streak in me would love to see them carry on as a mid-table diddy club for the rest of eternity just to make their self-righteous bunch of b*st*rd fans suffer.

Edited typo.

Edited by WeeHectorPar

All this talk of Rangers fans saving the club is all very well but one important fact is missing. The two administrators and one of their colleagues will be appearing in court on serious charges. Also we've recently had uncle mike and d and p pulling a fast one this week... Now away and gie us piece.

What piece would you like? Would that be a piece of peace? :)

He'll get his 51% but then reality will click in. He won't have SDM behind him to bankroll the bottomless pit. There will be no banks handing out endless millions. He will have to rely on himself and his mates and the peniless masses who believe that they will be challenging Man U and Real with the few coppers they find in their pockets.

Even though I would like the club to shut up shop completely, a wicked streak in me would love to see them carry on as a mid-table diddy club for the rest of eternity just to make their self-righteous bunch of b*st*rd fans suffer.

Hate to greenie a Townie....

To type out the absolute nightmare scenario for The Blue Brigade is like forcing them to confront reality :thumsup2

All this talk of Rangers fans saving the club is all very well but one important fact is missing.The two administrators and one of their colleagues will be appearing in court on serious charges. Also we've recently had uncle mike and d and p pulling a fast one this week...Now away and gie us piece.

Maybe asking a lot for fans to save the old club, given the mess Minty handed to a shyster, who was replaced by a shyster, who was....

However, at the moment, fans of the new club operating out of Ibrox seem to have problems with fat Mike. Surely as fans, you could organise a complete boycott of buying the Rangers merchandise, or indeed anything from Ashley's empire of tacky trakky stores.

You don't want the fat chunt at your club, no? Organise a boycott of helping his profit margins. Pour scorn on any fan you see waddling around in the new the Rangers tap'.... or T Shirt, or whatever.

All this talk of Rangers fans saving the club is all very well but one important fact is missing. The two administrators and one of their colleagues will be appearing in court on serious charges. Also we've recently had uncle mike and d and p pulling a fast one this week... Now away and gie us piece.

Aye, it's a pure shame, so it is. If only someone had warned you all....

Could have saved themselves a shitload of money if they read P&B .... FFS. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Utter fucking morons.

Edit: Did it honestly take 'senior counsel' to tell them that ... did they not believe the solicitor and junior counsel ... :lol:

In other words....NOT LIARS...

..i did try to explain it to poor Tedi but he believes bigotted bloggers.

...go back to my post a few minutes ago, before I'd seen this story and photo - of a walloping great Sports Direct truck unloading polyester shite with 5 tarnished stars plopped above the crest of a dead club....

The punters couldn't save the club from the clutches of spivs in shiny Ralph Slater suits - but they can, if they can be arsed, get to fat Mike by organising themselves to completely boycott buying merchandise. There's an invention called 'the internet' where they could do it. Just get all the fan groups on board.... Rangers Supporters Trust, The Blue Order, The Union Bears, The Sons of Struth, The Rangers Supporters Association, The Union of Blue Bears, The Sons of Broxi, The Loyal Bears of Unity, Bluenose Bears, The Association of Loyal Sons of Bears, The United Bears Front of Judea, The Popular People's Front of Judea.....

Edited by pozbaird

"But it's oor hoose. The big Hoose."

"Do you have the deeds?"

"But wir no deid. 54 and countin'. We are The Peepul. Most successful club in the universe. Our spiritual home....ad nauseam."

He'll get his 51% but then reality will click in. He won't have SDM behind him to bankroll the bottomless pit. There will be no banks handing out endless millions. He will have to rely on himself and his mates and the penniless masses who believe that they will be challenging Man U and Real with the few coppers they find in their pockets.

Edited typo.

Not enjoying his journey..or lack of journey :P

Not enjoying his journey..or lack of journey :P

I'm not on a journey and neither is my club. We are where we are and will rise and fall as destiny decides. We are not on a journey to "get back where we belong" unlike some delusional characters round here. You are where you belong and no amount of shouting out WATP is going to change that.