Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've missed the latest developments from Orc FC. Could someone sum up today's happenings please?

Llambias wants the Scottish press to ask King who da' fcuk are his NOMAD, and to, adopts Jerry Maguire tone... show me the money!

King wants The Rangers to be Scotland's big solid jobby.

Chris McLauglin is an irritating wee dweeb.

Think that covers it.

Aprone? Really?

Dean Martin overture.....

When MA says goodbye,

Dave King has all the pie, thats

Aprone....

da da da di da da da....

The bothers of Govan

Battle fever is proven,

Aprone...

da da da di da da da...

When they go to wall

A new saviour will call, that's

Aprone

And the diddies will laugh

For 3 years and a half

That's Aprone...

Now fcuk off eh? Pretty please.

Interesting insight to the diddy mindset this past day or two.. They drone on for 2 pages about the capability of one NOMAD over another and the speculation regarding SD and MASH - as if they knew. It's insomnia per excellence.

Then when a Rangers fan posts they get all perky and agitated. My proposition is that we have a Bear for a Day. Each of us take it in turns to feed the atavistic and prehensile diddies.

Canny, though, they hunt in packs ;)

Pedant and masochist ^^^^^^^^^^

Interesting insight to the diddy mindset this past day or two.. They drone on for 2 pages about the capability of one NOMAD over another and the speculation regarding SD and MASH - as if they knew. It's insomnia per excellence.

Then when a Rangers fan posts they get all perky and agitated. My proposition is that we have a Bear for a Day. Each of us take it in turns to feed the atavistic and prehensile diddies.

Canny, though, they hunt in packs ;)

Again, please proof read before you post.

Can some one explain how Lambias and Leach will be removed as directors but keep their executive positions, as per the Glib & Shameless one's arse licking today from SSN journo Jim White ?

Does he want to keep them on in the hope they get fed up and leave of their own free will , as this is the cheaper option ?

Do they actually carry out an important function in the daily business carried out by the club , oops company, if so what is this important function that the new regime can't live without them to have it carried out?

I know these questions and many more like them will be deflected away and filed under diddy seethe but if I don't find out I may need to go back to reading about the Accies and that's too depressing to contemplate at the moment :(

Ok, I'll have a go at this.... .

When I buy chicken for dinner, it's dead. I don't pluck it, I don't want the giblets, just the meaty bits that make me feel its worth the money I paid.

I don't care if it's free range. I have no interest in it's exercise program. Not my responsibility.

Likewise, the offspring.

I have no idea if alsaid eggs parent feels better knowing I have just scrambled free range, battery or corn fed embryos.

However, I'm always up for a cock fight, all that preening and preparation has an inevitability.

Happy to help..... ;-)

Dean Martin overture.....

When MA says goodbye,

Dave King has all the pie, thats

Aprone....

da da da di da da da....

The bothers of Govan

Battle fever is proven,

Aprone...

da da da di da da da...

When they go to wall

A new saviour will call, that's

Aprone

And the diddies will laugh

For 3 years and a half

That's Aprone...

Now fcuk off eh? Pretty please.

Oh dear. The diddies and their ditties. Again. I'd hoped that you and yer wee pals would have stopped after the embarrassment of Feb 14th.

Seems not.

Again, please proof read before you post.

He's not doing so well, is he? You'd think he'd know better, or at least make sure he's bullet-proof before posting. Once again, as well, the thesaurus is taking a pounding without the dictionary being checked - unless he's got more than one problem in his mental make-up, that is.

His referencing of a Vicky fairytale in a "witty" rejoinder is simply further proof of his decline.

As they fall, one by one, off their perches, I feel almost privileged to see the extinction of a species in real-time.

Oh dear. The diddies and their ditties. Again. I'd hoped that you and yer wee pals would have stopped after the embarrassment of Feb 14th.

Seems not.

Feb14th? We were only just starting with your incredible journey. Don't you remember?

Feb14th? We were only just starting with your incredible journey. Don't you remember?

He can't remember how to spell or punctuate - and you expect perfect recall from three years ago? Be fair to the old man - it's becoming akin to kicking a cripple.

Seems not.

If we're talking ditties, feel free to post a modernistic tune from your supporters archives...

Embarrassment is clearly a word not an emotion or feeling for you. Hence our polarity.

Lucky your username suggests a bridge location you can either sink, swim, jump or swing from. Dope on a rope.....

Enjoy the climb Martha Farqhaur....

If Rangers fans definition of winning is to suffer the humiliation of liquidation, and getting pumped in the lower leagues by teams on a fraction of their budget, then running out of cash, then getting taken over by a tax fraudster, there is no hope for them

He can't remember how to spell or punctuate - and you expect perfect recall from three years ago? Be fair to the old man - it's becoming akin to kicking a cripple.

Ignorant shite from the pair of you. Feb 14th was when the diddies vied with Robert Burns for Scotland's bard. Such poetry as:

People bitch moan and disagree over the reason

At Ibrox they're having a terrible season

Hearts are thriving while Rangers are Crumbling

But the gits sat behind me just keep on Grumbling

And

Rangers fans were once quite patient

But now all the stands are near vacant

The fans prefer pickets

To buying match tickets

Next week, there'll be pretty much nae body.

The Big Thread was stowed out with offerings. I merely picked the best.

Ignorant shite from the pair of you. Feb 14th was when the diddies vied with Robert Burns for Scotland's bard. Such poetry as:

And

The Big Thread was stowed out with offerings. I merely picked the best.

Is that "simply the best". The_Diddums, awe.

Will there be a warchest? I hope there is. They are my favourite things.

Mine, too. I am a bit partial to off the radar wealth, though. You can't go wrong with a branded credit card, the Worshipful Mastercard.