Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Apparently in today's papers klaxon has claimed that Rangers have had the most complaints made against them in the history of the aim markets.

You just know that the QC, densboy, mad Norman etc have been getting stuck right in there.....

Not at all it is a typical piece of dreadful journalism that is synonymous with Klaxon.

Firstly on an article on the Nomad situation but gives no details on these complaints, any decent hack would have bullet pointed them with a timeline and an explaination of what these transgretions were and how they effected the club. The

What we get is another rehash of the loanees and other stuff, the cost of the EGM that are already common knowledge. If you keep repeating the same story it tends to because you want that to be ingrained in the mentality of the readership. So what on the face of it is some questioning of the new regime it more or less covers the same stuff with the PM interview.

Apparently in today's papers klaxon has claimed that Rangers have had the most complaints made against them in the history of the aim markets.

You just know that the QC, densboy, mad Norman etc have been getting stuck right in there.....

More world records!! Go sevco!

I was at two meetings with the St Mirren BoD and listened first hand to them during the Rangers crisis. My view is based on those meetings. The club was saved from Spivs in 1998/9. We remain grateful for that. The goodwill in that particular tank has been eroded by ring fencing the shares into a 51% controlling consortium and freezing out larger individual shareholders, and over five years later, still unsold, zero communication from our want-away BoD to the support, and complete apathy surrounding the place.

Hey, just my personal,opinion, I do not demand or expect anyone to agree with me.

Gilmour's greeting when it suddenly hit him that the wee plan to exile Rangers for only a year was collapsing, was pathetic and disgraceful.

Gilmour's greeting when it suddenly hit him that the wee plan to exile Rangers for only a year was collapsing, was pathetic and disgraceful.

Was at the meeting at St Mirren Park too. It was fckin embarrassing to hear him. Sadly, I sat n watched him, knowing full well it would have been the same shite David Beattie would have spouted had he had the balls to meet the fans at Firhill.

Was at the meeting at St Mirren Park too. It was fckin embarrassing to hear him. Sadly, I sat n watched him, knowing full well it would have been the same shite David Beattie would have spouted had he had the balls to meet the fans at Firhill.

Falkirk and St Mirren fans have a lot in common regarding the chairman and Sevco then.

Wanna grab a beer some time and talk it over chums?

Trying to imagine angry thistle fans, nah not happening.

In Stewart Gilmours defence he had been told by Reagan that there would be no tv deal and no league sponsor (which turned out to be correct) if Rangers weren't in the league.

Reagan had forecast 'Armageddon' and Gilmour simply believed him.

Tedi said ra peeps would win the league by 15 points :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The galling bit was the hypocrisy in not admitting Rangers to the SPL to avoid upsetting fans of the clubs there; but then putting SFL clubs under pressure to admit them in order to minimise any top flight pain.

It was despicable.

Anyway, will someone please answer my question about "the traditions, standards of behaviour and values" that Murray wants Rangers to get back to, please?

It's been days now and if nobody can tell me, I'll wind up believing that it's simply meaningless shite.

Edited by Monkey Tennis