Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Newcunto F.C. are just trying to screw the SPFL and it's other member Clubs.

Hee haw to do with thanking their own bigot fans.

Wait till the very highly priced Season Tickets come out and see what thanks the sectarian fud fans are getting.

The Joke Club F. C. Lol

Not missing any point. There was a football club there and they were put into the lowest tier of league football... And before you say it Spartans went on record as saying there was no point standing against them as the club from Govan had far more to offer and they could not compete so wouldn't waster their money trying.

Now feel free to answer the questions I asked

Still missing the point. There are lots of football clubs in Scotland and only one was put into the lowest tier of the league. If you want to draw comparisons, then let's compare with Airdrie who attempted to do the very same thing and were told to GTF.

Answering your question would infer acceptance that you were in the league fairly in the first place.

A fair analogy would be winning a free car in a raffle and then complaining that:

a.) you didn't get the ticket price back (how was it free when I paid a pound!!!)

b.) you have to pay for the insurance

c.) you have to pay for road tax

d.) when the raffle organisers refuse to pay for the speeding ticket you incurred.

It wasn't an issue last season as Hibs did it AFTER getting the agreement of the league. Rangers just deciding unilaterally to break the rules and then fight about it later appears to be the norm.

Unilateral you say, yet Motherwell have announced that if they are in the play offs they will be letting season ticket holders In for free.

The sflp or whatever its called allowed hibs to do this last season thus setting a precedent.

That is all, you are now back on ignore.

You are completely missing the point. There should have been no club in the league to help nor hinder. The biggest help that you could have received, you did receive.

exactly,Hibs actions were noted and were permitted on that occasion,rangers are just trying to be cunty about it and hopefully the SPFL actually grow a set and do something about it and that applies to other teams who intend doing the same

Ok...I know your hatred of all things clouds your judgement.... I am feeling generous today. I ll ask you...Do you think these 'punishments' were put in place to help or hinder Rangers? You believe Rangers are a new club so if Rangers are a new club why were they being punished for the crimes of s completely different entity?

Lol. Just on the wind up then. Fair enough. But just in case you try to claim I'm avoiding your (ridiculously loaded) question:

Sevco should not have been allowed entry to the league at all. Anything that was done that resulted in them actually being in the league is obviously a help and not a hindrance - a child should be able to see that.

I know that doesn't sit well with your need to be a victim so I don't expect you to admit it, but really, at this stage, it's like claiming the sky is green - only lunatics and vested interests will agree with you.

The Newcunto F.C. are just trying to screw the SPFL and it's other member Clubs.

Hee haw to do with thanking their own bigot fans.

Wait till the very highly priced Season Tickets come out and see what thanks the sectarian fud fans are getting.

The Joke Club F. C. Lol

Are Motherwell screwing everyone aswell?

But given that people were liable to assume that it was a change in policy as opposed to an exception to policy the SPFL really ought to explain things.

If it were a change to the rules then it could have been voted on at the recent meeting when the very issue of the distribution was raised.

Given that the rules appear to be voluntary to certain clubs then I am not sure that they actually enquired about the process that Hibs used last year. Ignorance is not a defense.

Edited by strichener

Is clubs letting their season ticket holding supporters in for free not a good thing?.

If the club are willing to pay for it themselves, where's the problem?.

Its Rangers (grrrrrrrrrr)

Rangers letting their fans in free and paying the difference = nice gesture to fans

Equally = insanity given financial position

A huge outlay on the team monks, signed every player for megabucks, free transfers aren't for us.

Don't be silly Bennett.

Rangers' massive outlay on the team is in the form of wages rather than transfer fees, which are of course seldom spent in Scotland these days.