Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I quoted it in a post you rocket. :lol:

How fucking stupid do you want to look ?, you first said just under two thirds of Scotland voted no and then in a later post that day then claimed 62% which is just under two thirds by the way, but you then changed your mind from "the whole of Scotland voted NO" to "the electorate voted NO" after I pointed out you were massaging and fudging the figures to suit your demented agenda.

Now away and go back a few pages or so to my post quoting you saying 62% you poor demented simpleton.

Or I could do a Tedi and quote your post, but ?, I'll edit it so you look even more stupid than you already are. :1eye

Arguing-Endlessly-Over-Quotes-No-one-Cares-About-Made-By-Fellow-Bigot-Regarding-Referendum-From-Months-Ago-And-In-So-Doing-Ruining-This-Thread forum for this pish.

Could you two not just keep it to hissy PMs and stop the one-upmanship on this thread please? It is galactically tedious for human adults to carry on in this fashion.

Can you show me the tear stained posts you made last season attacking Hibs ticketing policy?

This is, of course, a point well made. I had a butchers at the thread discussing the Hibs/Accies game in question. The thread is here:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/213373-accies-v-hibs-hibs-v-accies-the-final/

There was a post made saying Hibs would allow ST holders for free here:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/213373-accies-v-hibs-hibs-v-accies-the-final/page-37#entry8453270

Surprised to read on Hibs.net that that Hibs will be making a loss even if the game is a complete sell out.

A sell out won't get butcher any money at all. We only get 25 percent of the gate. The spfl get 50 percent and hamilton 25. We need to put in the 75 percent of the cost for our 8,000 season ticket holders who are getting in for free.

6,000 @ 10

2,000 @ 5

Is 70,000 of which 75 percent is 52,500.

Even of we sell the other 12,500 @ 10, we'd only make 31,250. Before costs!!

I suppose it's not about profit at this stage.

After that? Not much, really. No mention of 'Rules'. No vigil for the lower leagues. No questions about the Ts & Cs of season books. Just surprise that Hibs would run the game at a loss and the tacit acknowledgement that, "it's not about profit at this stage."

Still, one mustn't expect intellectual consistency from The Ps & Ds.

Edited by The_Kincardine

A sell out won't get butcher any money at all. We only get 25 percent of the gate. The spfl get 50 percent and hamilton 25. We need to put in the 75 percent of the cost for our 8,000 season ticket holders who are getting in for free.

What's that,hibs paying the difference.... Now, who apparently owes a load of money, are haemorrhaging £1.5m a month and want to do same? Think it might just be a trust issue.

This is, of course, a point well made. I had a butchers at the thread discussing the Hibs/Accies game in question. The thread is here:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/213373-accies-v-hibs-hibs-v-accies-the-final/

There was a post made saying Hibs would allow ST holders for free here:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/213373-accies-v-hibs-hibs-v-accies-the-final/page-37#entry8453270

After that? Not much, really. No mention of 'Rules'. No vigil for the lower leagues. No questions about the Ts & Cs of season books. Just surprise that Hibs would run the game at a loss and the tacit acknowledgement that, "it's not about profit at this stage."

Still, one mustn't expect intellectual consistency from The Ps & Ds.

If only I'd known at the time. I would have been all over that thread.

Oh aye...

keith jackson

keith jackson ‏@tedermeatballs

Rangers takeover probe police raid Mike Ashley's HQ

Edit.....

DETECTIVES travelled from Scotland to the Derbyshire nerve-centre of Ashleys huge business empire yesterday as the probe into the two takeovers continues.

Police probing two Rangers takeovers raided Sports Direct boss Mike Ashleys HQ yesterday.

Detectives investigating the conduct of Craig Whyte and Charles Green travelled from Scotland to the Derbyshire nerve-centre of Ashleys huge business empire.

The two-year inquiry was understood to have centred on Whyte but now the focus seems to have switched to Rangers operations since the club was sold by Sir David Murray in 2011.

The move has shocked staff at Ashleys HQ in Shirebrook, Mansfield.

One worker told the Record: I noticed a couple of regular bobbies walking around but I didnt think too much of it.

But when I tried to step outside the building at around 11am, I was told I couldnt leave until a full search of the premises had been carried out.

One detective said we could go into the canteen while the search was ongoing but people wanted to know what was happening so we stayed there.

At one point, the detective asked if any of those in reception was David Forsey, the chief executive. When we said he wasnt there, he said we were all free to go.

Police Scotland confirmed that officers had searched a property in Derbyshire but would not comment further

Did they not watch the documentary last week? The employees normally get a full search before leaving the premises!

Edited by kiddy

WTF is it with this '62% voted yes / no / who gives a fcuk' shite. Get a room. Or use the PM facility, or fcuking something!

Pozzi in high dudgeon and not wanting his thread descending to a petty tit-for-tat bitchfest. Rightly so.

Keep to the high ground, pozzi!

Why do you lot always want your club to be fighting with everyone?Must be exhausting, nursing such loathing to project indiscriminately.

It's the reason they support the club in the first place, they do it primarily (solely in many cases) for self esteem which means they have to buy into and align themselves completely with the bigotry and paranoia.

The rules appear clear in this instance. The Hibs 'precedent' is a red herring, but one which has been grabbed as sustenance to feed their self esteem at the moment. It would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic.

Pozzi in high dudgeon and not wanting his thread descending to a petty tit-for-tat bitchfest. Rightly so.

Keep to the high ground, pozzi!

Not anyone's thread, and bitchfesting is part and parcel of any forum, but this '62%, show us where I said it' pish has been going on for what seems like a thousand pages.

Agree to disagree and let it go.... and breathe...

It's the reason they support the club in the first place, they do it primarily (solely in many cases) for self esteem which means they have to buy into and align themselves completely with the bigotry and paranoia.

The rules appear clear in this instance. The Hibs 'precedent' is a red herring, but one which has been grabbed as sustenance to feed their self esteem at the moment. It would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic.

Not one single cliche, trope or prejudicial expression was used in the composition of this post. Nor a single original thought.

I do wonder what goes through the mind of the average diddy when he/she plucks up the courage to post on The Big Thread. Does it go along the lines of, "If I post the same shite that the others post it will be ok"?

Not one single cliche, trope or prejudicial expression was used in the composition of this post. Nor a single original thought.

I do wonder what goes through the mind of the average diddy when he/she plucks up the courage to post on The Big Thread. Does it go along the lines of, "If I post the same shite that the others post it will be ok"?

If it's the truth, it's the truth.

By definition, you won't understand that.

ETA 'prejudicial expression'. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by printer

I love your continued pretence that you are not a diddy. Shows how much you need to perceive yourself as better than everyone else and succinctly proves printer's point about self esteem. Well done chap.

I love your continued pretence that you are not a diddy.

I love your outrage as expressed here:

You think you are clever taking money away from the lower leagues.

So play up, chap. Talk us through the whole tragedy that the lower leagues will face if Rangers give a free brief to season ticket holders.

I love your outrage as expressed here:

So play up, chap. Talk us through the whole tragedy that the lower leagues will face if Rangers give a free brief to season ticket holders.

I don't recall claiming a tragedy was in the works, I just said you think you are clever by taking money away from them. Nothing contentious about that that I can see.

If you let me know what bit was too difficult for you to understand I'll try to dumb it down a bit.