Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You don't think it's reasonable for MA to ask for his money back at a time that suits him?

Of course not. A loan should be repaid based on the terms proffered. Not one thing has suggested that won't happen.

Everything else is diddies behaving as diddies do.

I have posted before about my eldest having here GCSEs at the moment (and my middle one doing a GCSE in year 9) and what rips my knitting when I am doing revision with them is simple: They don't answer the fucking question. Same as you. I asked you:

All you said may well have been true but you didn't answer the question. We know the historic and continuing problems at Ibrox but that wasn't what we were discussing.

I answered your points perfectly clearly.

As implied with the start of my reply, you don't have to be "more concerned than you have in years" to simply be concerned that this news may have a negative impact on the clubs present situation. The original post of mine never suggested you should be more concerned than you have been in years, only that I was surprised that Rangers fans were not more concerned.

I then listed the reasons why this news would concern me if I were a fan of the club involved.

I'd ask you to explain how today's 'news' should make me more concerned than I have been for years. I shall be astounded if you give me a cogent reply.

you don't have to be

We're singing from the same hymn sheet then. Took you a while.

Drawers duly fanckled, chap. As I said above, you are doing the diddy thing of focusing on something that is utterly inconsequential.

There is no news that we have a debt to Ashley. Still, let's not stop the diddies getting in a lather over nothing. Indeed, most of the 200,000 posts on this thread (and almost 12 million views) can be characterised as such.

^^^^^^^^

Completely losing the plot....lol

Oh jesusmaryandfuckingjoseph.Are you seriously saying that a loan has to be repaid?

Yes, but its ok , according to TEDI because there is no repayment date on the Loan , rangers can just tell him to f**k off. Edited by THE KING

Completely losing the plot....lol

Yes, but its ok , according to TEDI because there is no repayment date on the Loan , rangers can just tell him to f**k off.

Just when one thought the average IQ of The BRALT couldn't be reduced further here is Stingy and Kingy making consecutive posts to prove one wrong.

We're singing from the same hymn sheet then. Took you a while.

Lol, is that really the best you can do? Anyway it's been interesting, we'll just have to wait and see who's right on this one.

I'm not trying to be a dick about this btw - as I say, just more surprised that Rangers fans aren't a bit more serious about it.

This is what amazes me too. They just can't let go of the whole WATP superiority complex to actually admit how bad things are and look for constructive ways to help.

Oh my.....

keith jackson

‏@tedermeatballs

Sooooo, how we all feeling about league reconstruction? Exclusive interview with Neil Doncaster in tomorrow's @Daily_Record *runs to bed

This has to be.......

f**k it. I'm going to Hampden and getting an away trip to watch ICT in Europe.

Remember you lot have to stop running on to the pitch and pulling players down in the box.