Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dave King will probably end up with far more than £5m when BDO sue HMRC for flagrant unprofessional practice, it is going to happen :)

What is it King is expecting to receive from oldco, and why?

I was under the impression that his investment was in the form of equity. Does he think he will receive something for the shares? Or was it an unsecured loan he provided them with?

What is it King is expecting to receive from oldco, and why?

I was under the impression that his investment was in the form of equity. Does he think he will receive something for the shares? Or was it an unsecured loan he provided them with?

King put in a claim for £20 million.

I don't think he got shares in return. I think he got a seat on the board and £12 million in under the counter payments

Edited by Insaintee

Dave King should spend today promoting the stop Celtic getting 10 in a row fund.

Scottish football needs you.

Given my close proximity to 2 "Sellick shops" and the racket they make whenever Celtic win anything, I may invest myself.

Either that or book a holiday for title winning day.

Dave King should spend today promoting the stop Celtic getting 10 in a row fund.

Scottish football needs you.

Given my close proximity to 2 "Sellick shops" and the racket they make whenever Celtic win anything, I may invest myself.

Either that or book a holiday for title winning day.

I can't see it. Dave King has stated on a few occasions that he wants this Rangers side to be just like the Rangers side he grew up watching. He grew up watching that Rangers side trail Celtic while they won 9 in a row and won the European Cup. Looks like he will be against your plan from the outset.

I can't see it. Dave King has stated on a few occasions that he wants this Rangers side to be just like the Rangers side he grew up watching. He grew up watching that Rangers side trail Celtic while they won 9 in a row and won the European Cup. Looks like he will be against your plan from the outset.

Shame ????????????????

So far from DK,

Need to make £12million on ST sales.

Need to win the League this year.

Need money to improve the squad.

Need the fans to trust the board.

Need to live within our means.

I made one of those up.