Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

May I just say

Chairman in asking fans to buy ST shocker.....

Carry on.

I would have thought the lies he's told so far would be of a big concern to you.

Would invest on day 1. Still waiting

:lol:

Are the Sevconians on here actually serious about believing in Dave King, or is it just their Billy Big Baws attitude that's preventing them from publicly accepting reality?

Cool. I want AC/DC with Bon Scott, Thin Lizzy with Phil Lynott and Led Zep' with John Bonham. £90... Bargain. Looking forward to the Falkirk Minty Mooonbeams Festival.

I'm in negotiations with 5 acts at the moment, so watch this space.

I'll be competing with T in the Park in a couple of years time, which will take many millions (I have these millions too of course, but you will feel much better about things if you contribute some first all )

To ensure my fledgling company is able to compete and indeed dominate T in the Park in a couple of years time it's important that this concert is a big success. So I you will be overinvesting in the event.

Absolutely nothing I heard yesterday concerned me in the slightest.

What I have read on this thread over the past day has amused me.

So you're not bothered he hasn't kept his promises since taken over?

Very good.

Kingy :-

"Ultimately I’m going to be judged – and quite rightly so – by whether I deliver on my statement of intent. It’s not a promise, because one cannot make a promise like that. But the statement of intent is that we are taking it very seriously and going to provide the funds. If I stop providing the funds then the fans can come and say ‘You let me down’."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo

The reports I read say it was, yes a loan, what other method is there of putting money into Rangers right now?

Does it have a repayment date? If not, it's a gift. That's the The Rangers way of thinking.

Wasn't the point of having players like McCullough, Daly and Shiels in the third division was so they didn't have to spend more money on players when if they go up to the top league?

Rangers should cap wages to £2k-£3k a skull and tell players to f**k off if they want more.

I believe it was reported that it will be repaid in the form of equity.

1) "The parties providing these loans have advised that they intend to convert them to equity when the opportunity arises."

2) "These loans will provide the company with time to deliver a longer-term funding strategy.

"Longer-term funding strategy" = Season ticket money from ra berzz.

Wasn't the point of having players like McCullough, Daly and Shiels in the third division was so they didn't have to spend more money on players when if they go up to the top league?

Rangers should cap wages to £2k-£3k a skull and tell players to f**k off if they want more.

A wage bill of £6 million under a competent manager, and with a non-joke club should easily be enough to dominate the Championship.

A wage bill of £6 million under a competent manager, and with a non-joke club should easily be enough to dominate the Championship.

I would like to know, for example, what Hearts' budget was this season

Then again we all knew Rangers should have started this from the 3rd division. It hardly takes the brains trust to win these three promotions.

A fraction of that and a monkey in charge could win the Championship.

Hibs will be about 2.5 million wage bill. To be on the safe side, you would want to at least double that.