Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Seen a quote saying shirt sales have dropped from 500,000 to 50 thousand hence King's eagerness to renegotiate with sports direct contractually...

And the incentive to Ashley would be .....?

He still gets paid.

"Why won't he name a figure that he intends to see reached"

I remember pulling my hair out when Murray used to come out and announce exactly how much we had to spend and clubs demanded more for players.

While celtic always kept schtum abiut how much they had and played hardball.

Yeah, that's the issue you should be focusing on after King's patter today...

There's got to be at least a few bears out there alarmed by this?

Would it really be that crazy to say we're not gonna spend more than we bring in?

They've just seen Hearts absolutely romp the league and humiliate them with a fraction of their budget and this is the response? Genuinely unfathomable.

There's got to be at least a few bears out there alarmed by this?

Would it really be that crazy to say we're not gonna spend more than we bring in?

They've just seen Hearts absolutely romp the league and humiliate them with a fraction of their budget and this is the response? Genuinely unfathomable.

It's bewildering in the extreme.

They spent so wildly they got liquidated.

The re-birth then lost staggering sums of money very quickly.

They then get the regime change they wanted who then commit to a policy of overspending.

You could not, nay would not, make this stuff up.

Seen a quote saying shirt sales have dropped from 500,000 to 50 thousand hence King's eagerness to renegotiate with sports direct contractually...

500,000 shirts . One shirt for every ten men women and children in Scotland. Seems glib and plausible.

Yep I am so alarmed that I just renewed my season ticket.

I feel strangely calm now.

Bring on St.Mirren

Right Ted, beneath the need you feel to display bravado on such occasions, do you not see where some of us are coming from here?

You surely didn't hear much today that you found genuinely encouraging? If you did, please explain how.

Yep I am so alarmed that I just renewed my season ticket.

I feel strangely calm now.

Bring on St.Mirren

Not sure you'll have a team or a manager to put on the park at this rate

It's bewildering in the extreme.They spent so wildly they got liquidated.The re-birth then lost staggering sums of money very quickly.They then get the regime change they wanted who then commit to a policy of overspending.You could not, nay would not, make this stuff up.

Spending more than everyone else is the Rangers way, has been since Murray's time. I think that's why none of the Bears on here are remotely concerned.

Of course their fckin shiting themselves! But the WATP mentality prevents them admiting it. They have a pretence, an arrogance, you might call it, that deems them to believe themselves superior.

To show weakness, would burst the bubble.

We could start playing 'Be Dave King for a day'? All you've got to do is invent an excuse to the sentence "I'll invest in 'the' Rangers, once.............".

We've already had "I've been declared fit & proper by the SFA" & "the fans invest in Season Tickets". So go on, let's hear how you would keep your wallet in your pocket?

Here's my starter for 10. "I'll invest in 'the' Rangers, once.............".

My cash reserves have been detected by radar!