Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Looks like this Worthington Group PLC lot have bought Law Financial Limited from Craig Whyte and have plenty of money to fight their / Whyte's corner!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/11129371/Rangers-facing-new-legal-threat-as-Worthington-Group-recovers.html

Plenty of money, have you seen their office lol

It reads to me like Sir Craigy is putting in a claim as a shareholder in the company RFC2012 PLC. Is he not claiming against BDO for the value of the assets? Meaning BDO are duty bound to pursue ownership of the assets on behalf of RFC2012 PLC?

Yeah, would seem so.... which is nice.

Aww, bless them, they do try ever so hard.

Even in a press release celebrating the canning of the bloater, they have to remind kid everyone that it's the same club, by printing this guff:

"When the club's holding company entered administration and then liquidation, Ally stepped forward and became a figurehead in the struggle to keep the club alive."

Aww, bless them, they do try ever so hard.

Even in a press release celebrating the canning of the bloater, they have to remind kid everyone that it's the same club, by printing this guff:

"When the club's holding company entered administration and then liquidation, Ally stepped forward and became a figurehead in the struggle to keep the club alive."

Seriously?

What an insecure and fragile bunch they are.

hmmm. I am not sure the implication of the question. "its company" would indicate that the club owns the company.

Go out on a limb, Strychnine. Say that a football club's existence is coterminous with its company registration number. This is the 'mood' of the Ps&Ds after all.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Looks like the BBC have finally stopped listening to Gollum and Wee Jum

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34211117

'After agreement could not be reached with creditors, the company moved into liquidation while the club moved into new ownership and were subsequently placed in the Scottish Third Division - the league's lowest tier - at the start of season 2012-13.'

Ally is off the wage budget too

The BBC have been among your biggest allies in this whole farrago.

Go out on a limb, Strychnine. Say that a football club's existence is coterminous with its company registration number. This is the 'mood' of the Ps&Ds after all.

Sorry, I cannot agree. RIFC or RFC Ltd could stop funding football at any time and still continue to exist. However the same cannot be said for the club.

Sorry, I cannot agree. RIFC or RFC Ltd could stop funding football at any time and still continue to exist. However the same cannot be said for the club.

So is a club's existence coterminous with its company registration number? Yes or no will suffice.

Edited by The_Kincardine

So is a club's existence coterminous with its company registration number? Yes or no will suffice.

The hard bit is you bumping your gums about Company's House and then saying it has no meaning.. You are confusing me here (and probably yourself).

I ask again, "May I then infer that a club's existence is coterminous with its registration with Companies House?"

2 years later still beating the same drum what a diddy :rolleyes:

Do you know what "coterminous" actually means? I think my previous answer addresses your question sufficently.

You are doing the usual diddy deflection. I'll ask you again. Is a club's existence coterminous with its company registration number?

It isn't that hard a question.

You are doing the usual diddy deflection. I'll ask you again. Is a club's existence coterminous with its company registration number?

It isn't that hard a question.

Is an association football club's existence coterminous with it's membership of an association?

Your post would have more weight if you kent how to use the quote function.

Anyway, have a go, Acne: Is a club's existence coterminous with its company registration number?

If you don't know after 2 years, how is my opinion on the matter going to persuade you :1eye