Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Looks like the BBC have finally stopped listening to Gollum and Wee Jum

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34211117

'After agreement could not be reached with creditors, the company moved into liquidation while the club moved into new ownership and were subsequently placed in the Scottish Third Division - the league's lowest tier - at the start of season 2012-13.'[/size]

Ally is off the wage budget too[/size]

Succulent churnalism apparently.

Rubbish, everyone knows Rangers were relegated down to the 3rd and the BBC are on the list of enemies of Rangers.

They weren't.

Doh! Sorry, my bad 1st Division, Stewart Regan said so.

I'm going to get grumpy now. You have spent lots of time on The Big Thread and are coming out with this 'relegated' pash.

The process was different. We forfeited our SPL share and applied for SFL membership and were admitted to the then SFL's 3rd tier.

I'm amazed that someone who posts as much about Rangers as you shows such ignorance.

In 2012, the Newco was refused entry into the SPL. This was decided by a vote by the 12 existing member CLUBs. It was the CLUBs that owned an SPL share as stated in the SPL rules. One of these CLUBs was Rangers, the CLUB that competed that previous season as a member and shareholder of the SPL. This is the only evidence that is needed to prove that the current tribute act is not the old club. This is incontrovertible unless Rangers fans are trying to say that one club can actually be two clubs at the same time?

Here is a reminder that Rangers voted in that vote.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18703183

Lest we forget..."The club will now be liquidated"

The creditors of Rangers have formally rejected a CVA proposal which would have allowed the club to trade its way out of administration.

The decision was taken during a meeting at Ibrox stadium on Thursday, which lasted just nine minutes.

Rangers' largest creditor, HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), said on Tuesday it would reject the CVA plan worth £8.5m.

The club will now be liquidated and its assets sold to a new company which will aim to continue with football at Ibrox.

In 2012, the Newco was refused entry into the SPL. This was decided by a vote by the 12 existing member CLUBs. It was the CLUBs that owned an SPL share as stated in the SPL rules. One of these CLUBs was Rangers, the CLUB that competed that previous season as a member and shareholder of the SPL. This is the only evidence that is needed to prove that the current tribute act is not the old club. This is incontrovertible unless Rangers fans are trying to say that one club can actually be two clubs at the same time?

Here is a reminder that Rangers voted in that vote.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18703183

Heh heh , they're still desperately trying to prove its not the same club, isn't about time that some chump mentioned the Edinburgh gazette?

Heh heh, sad bears still desperately trying to troll the board by ignoring simple facts. Isn't about time some chump mentioned adverts?

Hands up all those who believe that a club's existence is inextricably linked to its company registration?

Is an association football club's existence coterminous with it's membership of an association?

So let's blend Stoney's post with mine:

1. Is a club's existence inextricably linked to its company registration?

2. Is a club's existence coterminous with its membership of an association?

I'll give this a shot:

1. Clearly not. Many clubs have existed and are acknowledged without a company registration.

2. No.clubs predate, and exist outwith, an association.

Answers on a postcard.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Is an association football club's existence coterminous with it's membership of an association?

So let's blend Stoney's post with mine:

2. Is a club's existence coterminous with it's membership of an association?

I'll give this a shot:

1. Clearly not. Many clubs have existed and are acknowledged without a company registration.

2. No.clubs predate, and exist outwith, an association.

Answers on a postcard.

You deliberately misquoted my question. The context has been altered to force your erroneous answer.

Also. Please limit your answer to yes or no per original limitations.

Edited by stonedsailor

You deliberately misquoted my question. The context has been altered to force your erroneous answer.

Also. Please limit your answer to yes or no per original limitations.

That wasn't my intention:

Let me recast:

No.

2. Is an association football club's existence coterminous with it's membership of an association?

No

Happier?

That wasn't my intention:

Let me recast:

No.

2. Is an association football club's existence coterminous with it's membership of an association?

No

Happier?

How can a club be an association football club if it is not aligned, by membership, to an association of clubs?

It is just a football club with no membership to an association.

Edited by stonedsailor

Have you read Uncle Phil's latest blog recently?.

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/the-problems-of-an-underfunded-hostile-takeover/

According to Phil's sources Rangers, the operation only has enough sustainable capital for little more than a month.

The Rangers board begging Super Ally to do the decent thing and settle.

LOL

A month eh? he used to always give us between a few days and a week.