Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Arsenal point is moot.

The paid/settled the tax bill with HMRC, therefore didn't illegally withhold the tax.

As has been said ad-nauseum, its not the EBTs, it's the way they are used and the tax due which is the issue.

It's also registration of players that is the issue.

It has seen the results of cup ties overturned on occasion, even when any inaccuracy was accepted to have been entirely accidental and not in pursuit of advantage.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

That Rangers statement is just thrillingly shite.

When I read it on here, I could scarcely believe it. In fact I didn't fully until I saw it on Reporting Scotland there.

A plea that we move on.

An appeal based on the greater good of Scottish football.

Seriously, f**k right off.

It's like Kissinger winning the Nobel prize for peace - that statement renders satire redundant.

It's like Peter Sutcliffe suggesting to the judge that he should move on for the sake of women.

Again, there is no actual defence offered - absolutely none at all, just a request, or command that justice be ignored because they'd like it to be.

Truly staggering.

Im surprised you seem surprised..

When I read it on here, I could scarcely believe it. In fact I didn't fully until I saw it on Reporting Scotland there.

A plea that we move on.

It's like Kissinger winning the Nobel prize for peace - that statement renders satire redundant.

It's like Peter Sutcliffe suggesting to the judge that he should move on for the sake of women.

Again, there is no actual defence offered - absolutely none at all, just a request, or command that justice be ignored because they'd like it to be.

Truly staggering.

'How dare you question us?

Don't you know who we are?

We are the same club really,

f**k you all, we don't want our titles stripped

Let's move on for all of your sake, as you are all burning in hell without us'

See I can write Rangers statements too

'How dare you question us?

Don't you know who we are?

We are the same club really,

f**k you all, we don't want our titles stripped

Let's move on for all of your sake, as you are all burning in hell without us'

See I can write Rangers statements too

Nope, too considered and dignified to be authentic.

I genuinely am. Despite everything that's preceded it and desensitised us, I find that statement incredible.

Nothing surprises me when it comes to their club/company statements, I'm a little surprised it didn't contain a thinly veiled threat of violence.

A plea that we move on.

Truly staggering.

It's like it's written by someone on here.

Britney getting destroyed on the radio lol, did you hear how frantic he got when his comments were rebuffed?

Why does Britney always get wheeled out when a negative slant on Rangers is needed, all he does is repeat what his Celtic pals say on twitter.

Britney getting destroyed on the radio lol, did you hear how frantic he got when his comments were rebuffed?

Why does Britney always get wheeled out when a negative slant on Rangers is needed, all he does is repeat what his Celtic pals say on twitter.

Does it annoy you, that there's a Rangers fan with a public voice. Who doesn't toe the party line?

You are a fan of a shower of cheating c***s. Deal with it.

The internet nutters get their way and titles are stripped.

The appeal to the supreme court is made and is successful.

Then I suppose we all just have a chuckle and move on, maybe build a bridge or two.

The internet nutters get their way and titles are stripped.

The appeal to the supreme court is made and is successful.

Then I suppose we all just have a chuckle and move on, maybe build a bridge or two.

Maybe you could stop referring to people with legitimate points as "nutters", then?

Personally, I've no interest in " building bridges " with cheating, lying, thieving scum, or their apologists. Hell mend the fucking lot of you.

It's worse.Bennett offered a better defence when badgered on here the other day.Obviously it was laughably ridiculous and feeble, but in the credibility stakes, it still outstripped what emerged from Ibrox today.

I honestly held back from really laying into that statement, as I was half convinced it was a wind-up on a grand scale. Now it appears it actually came from the clumpany, well...

Wow. Just, wow.