Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Justice? More like an online lynch mob whipping up mass hysteria and bloodlust.

Justice because a minority of online nutters demand it, where's the integrity in that.

Offended by everything,embarrassed by nothing FC.

No, I don't have to ask when it comes to him.

So how do you feel about everyone and their dog heaping pressure on the SPFL so that we can once again see sporting integrity shine through?

You mad bro?

Hi Rob, quick question if I may?

Are you saying the alleged decline in Scottish Football you allude to started roughly 10 years ago or are you marking the start as when Scotland last qualified for an international tournament? If so It does quite neatly fit into the period when your ex-club were cheating, rather than the 3 years since they died.

Keen to know your thoughts.

WMM

x

Hi WMM, njord here :)

I'd been thinking of 'why' a couple of weeks back and came up with the same culprit via a different route.

Blame Liverpool and their murdering scum fans initially.

England's banning of club sides , allowed Marlborough to start the 'arms' race (1sided at that point).

Result? England took a couple of years to settle then had their best ever finish in a WC (outside the boycott ridden '66 sham) in '90. Ban lifted and after a couple of years they declined at international level. By then Murray had got in and continued the cash splurging to keep the same level of player.

That was unsustainable , and led to the use of ebt's.

Scotland's international performances declined a couple of years after the influx of English caps and journeymen . Not qualifying for '94 was the crunch, not '96/98.

Move on 20 years and as a nation we haven't recovered.

But....then they died.

We have a chance once more .

xx

The first thing to be said is that Rangers has made it clear it wishes to reach out and work with all clubs to help revitalise Scottish football, which has also suffered in recent years.

What was the quote from SDM on Airdrie again? He was all for reaching out and working with them, eh? :thumbsdown

None of the parties apart from bdo even defended the action....even if they do decide to appeal now hmrc lawyers can just say why didnt you defend yourself last time out?

Loving the legal speak dug, the QC will have to up his game now.

You're joking right. Saints and Dundee crowds possibly up, the rest of the SPL all with worse average gates than 10 years ago, TV viewing figures for live games also hugely down. As for Sponsorship, Doncaster couldnt f*ckin buy a deal for two years until Ladbrokes stepped in with one of the smallest offers across European football for such an established league.

The Rugby League deal in England is worth £25million a year MORE than our Premier competition alone.

Consider the abject failure to qualify for another International tournament (that Wales & Norn Iron qualified for) and you get some picture of what a state our game is in. Hardly a cause for celebration.

Almost every club in top tier apart celtic has higher gates now than in 2012 and almost all bank debt has been cleared. The international side didnt qualify but was far more competitive against better opponents than in previous campaigns.....st johnstone n aberdeen whilst having poor results in europe have also taken notable scalps like groningen n rosenborg.....its only the of who havent enjoyed the last 3 years.....most other clubs are in much better condition than they were 3 years ago both financially and in terms of trophies being shared out.

Seriously? Awa and dinna talk pish ya haddie.

Online campaigners have blown this out of all proportion, with quite a few high profile journalists joining in with the bloodlust.

The idea that the media is pro Rangers is laughable.

I don't think is is blown out of all proportion. The proportion is one league title voided for each year you employed a staff member on EBTs. Seems very fair and porportionate to me.

No?

Seriously? Awa and dinna talk pish ya haddie.

Online campaigners have blown this out of all proportion, with quite a few high profile journalists joining in with the bloodlust.

The idea that the media is pro Rangers is laughable.

:lol:

Edited by Jacksgranda

What was the quote from SDM on Airdrie again? He was all for reaching out and working with them, eh? :thumbsdown

"I feel very sorry for Airdrie and their supporters but were running a business. We have given them repeated warnings and felt they were playing on our good nature."

I don't think is is blown out of all proportion. The proportion is one league title voided for each year you employed a staff member on EBTs. Seems very fair and porportionate to me.

No?

As far as I'm aware its still open for appeal, yet we have idiots like you demanding instant punishments......

And there was nothing in the SPL rules at the time to warrant title stripping, that's why fat rod switched to the issue of side letters. Any action would have to see rules changed retrospectively just to appease online nutters like you.

As far as I'm aware its still open for appeal, yet we have idiots like you demanding instant punishments......

And there was nothing in the SPL rules at the time to warrant title stripping, that's why fat rod switched to the issue of side letters. Any action would have to see rules changed retrospectively just to appease online nutters like you.

I think there are 28 days from the decision being announced to get an appeal in. If an appeal is made, nothing will happen until after the appeal. If there is no appeal, then the football authorities have to do something.

Edited by Ross.