Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Advocaat era was incredible to watch.

I compare it to Falkirk spending £10M on players and celebrating winning the petrofac cup like it was an achievement.

It really made the bears unbearable.

The fact they spent all that cash and when challenged in Europe came up short isn't to be mentioned though.

It was all about trebles, beating Sellick and orange tops.

Please just die

No mate. Rangers invested well in Murray Park in that period. Over ten million pounds. One of the best world class youth academies in the world tha's going to bear fruit for Rangers for decades to come. Barrie McKay from & many others from this youth academy are arguably better than anything in the Falkirk team at the moment.

Your just jealous that Rangers are the most successful team in Scotland. Is another club in the country not allowed to spend money?

Your just jealous that Rangers are the most successful team in Scotland. Is another club in the country not allowed to spend money?

Doubly jealous but they won't admit it ;)

At least my spurious 'h' was intentional.

Anyway, I shall take you seriously and assume you meant, "Were all the EBT's illegal ?

Honestly Scotty? I shall go with what I posted earlier. The use of EBTs was a shite way of remuneration and The Mint was wrong for following such a policy.

I've no shame in saying that we were out of order in investing so much in this way of paying players and staff.

Was it illegal? The FTT and the UTT say not. The Court of Session may have a different view.

And yet when the CoS have a different view you change your tune pretty quickly.

Were EBTs illegal and/or criminal? Don't be fucking silly.

No mate. Rangers invested well in Murrary Park in that period. Over ten million pounds. One of the best world class youth academies in the world tha's going to bear fruit for Rangers for decades to come. Barrie McKay from & many others from this youth academy are arguably better than anything in the Falkirk team at the moment.

62188816.jpg

Aye, sorry about that. I was reading how Rangers are the same team and pissed myself laughing. ;)

funny that, because when you start Football Manager 2016 it says Rangers were founded in 1872 with 54 SPL wins, 33 Scottish Cup Wins etc.

No mate. Rangers invested well in Murray Park in that period. Over ten million pounds. One of the best world class youth academies in the world tha's going to bear fruit for Rangers for decades to come. Barrie McKay from & many others from this youth academy are arguably better than anything in the Falkirk team at the moment.

My fucking god.

I'm lost for words with this.