Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Mike will find a way to make sure he has the best lawyer money can buy, there is no way he will want charlie singing.

Are you saying that a; Charlie is guilty of something and/or b; Mike conspired with Charlie?

The QC already has the legal beagle role on here.

No legal opinion was offered, just an interpretation of English. It would appear that even this goes over your head.

Perhaps you need to have a lawyer explain "Haha fucking ha" to you but most people will manage quite fine without one.

No legal opinion was offered, just an interpretation of English. It would appear that even this goes over your head.

Perhaps you need to have a lawyer explain "Haha fucking ha" to you but most people will manage quite fine without one.

Seriously, why has this upset you much?

Hmmmm did they conspire as stoney suggests?

Maybe general mike is just an excellent negotiator......

Nice try. I think you will find it is Tedi skirting with contempt of court. I merely sought clarification.

Heated debate on RM about whether it's 1872 or 1873.

For me...

BLUE FANNIES FC 1873 (DECEASED)

I am dying to post that on there but they may suss me out.

Lol

Surrendered

Edited by shull

Ach it would have been funny if it had gone the other way, if for no other reason than that his reaction today, shows us what effect the opposite outcome would have had on a now thoroughly bewildered and baying Tedi.

However, it was an outrageously cheeky claim by Green and he really had no sensible right to have his fees paid by the club he screwed.

I for one, really welcome the newly prominent roles that morality and common sense seem to be playing in the rulings we're seeing.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Tedi = the mayor of Hiroshima being cock-a-hoop when he heard the Enola Gay pilot stubbed his toe while disembarking.

It's like someone selling you a stolen car, and he's up in court for it, and if found guilty you'll loose your car, but you're claiming a victory and a big GIRYUY because you're not paying his legal fees, which means he's even more likely to loose , brilliant.

A lot of posters on here jizzed themselves when this news came out, even more online proclaimed he could not lose, forgive me If I laugh like f**k at every one of these obsessive fuckers.

and yes I will laugh again if he gets sent down for fraud, yes because he may have defrauded Rangers but I will again take pleasure in laughing at those who`s hatred of all things Rangers means they would want to see a then convicted fraudster like Green get off scot free. :)

:1eye

:lol::lol::lol:

De boer on sky sports getting the diddies telt that the EBT had heehaw to do with him signing for the world famous Glasgow Rangers

#ebtmemories

Very nice.

But how does that fit with Walter getting an ebt whilst at Everton ?

Or that thug Souness whilst at Newcastle ?

So this means there isn't ring fenced money in the rangers accounts to pay for this.

Just means there is less need for King to over invest.

Tbh this is neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things. It was a wee hilarious amuse bouche before the main course of the court cases.

If the admin liquidation story wasn't convoluted and interesting enough. It's about to gain arms and legs.