Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

^^^^

Posts about Thistle at 5.20 in the morning

Posting about thistle? That'll never catch on.

We don't need to pay mike

there's no timeframe to pay so he's not getting it

it's not in our interest to pay mike

It's deflecting time :lol: ^^

I never said the club has a personality party pooper

The holding company own assets etc. so what?? Dunno why you took 10 minutes out of your time to post that in point 1? Your time is worthless anyway

Plus writing yours Adonis at the end of every post is cringey

Your two points make no difference at all to the fact that Rangers will be debt free in next few years.

Leave the AGM facts etc. to the professionals you've got egg on your face

"The holding company own assets etc. so what?" So what! It's the all important split of club v company. Where have you been for the past three years? :)

Can I just add, "professional whats"? Professional Glib And Shameless Liars? I must admit I can't compete with Mr GASL King in the telling fibs department.

Yours

aDONis

It's not Dave King

Who is glib and shameless as posted on here, it's the people who support other clubs but are obsessed with Rangers such as Dave.j , adonis .../Like Bennett said posting about your club will never catch on Dave that's why you post about Rangers every day :rolleyes:

King is much more worthy of respect than any of you, so for any of you to call him glib is completely hilarious and a fallacy

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

Rangers pay living wage yet CFC don't, where is the sporting integrity and financial integrity celtic?

You really are an imbecile. You do realise that Rangers and not competing with Celtic?

I wonder if that goes for the players as well - one way to reduce the wage bill. ;)

I take it all back.

The funding decision was taken last night and only the funding secured this morning.

I owe Mr GASL King an apology, I therefore apologise.

Yours, well and truly flabbergasted.

aDONis

P.S. Also PlasticRangers should be congratulated on introducing the living wage.

You really are an imbecile. You do realise that Rangers and not competing with Celtic?

I wonder if that goes for the players as well - one way to reduce the wage bill. ;)

If we're not competing with celtic why do celtic fans dream about Rangers every day (at least some)

It's not Dave King

Who is glib and shameless as posted on here, it's the people who support other clubs but are obsessed with Rangers such as Dave.j , adonis .../Like Bennett said posting about your club will never catch on Dave that's why you post about Rangers every day :rolleyes:

King is much more worthy of respect than any of you, so for any of you to call him glib is completely hilarious and a fallacy

Posting about my club will never catch on, thats why I post about Rangers. :1eye

Kings quote today re: we will be debt free and one of the strongest clubs in world football after this fiasco ring true whether you dunces can accept it when it happens or not

Rangers were one of the strongest clubs in World football and yet they still managed to go tits-up :lol:

Edited by Ned Nederlander

It's not Dave King

I'm not even convinced that this rocket actually knows where the glib reference comes from!!!?!!