Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nope I'm not - did you see how long it took for the currant buns to make any co-ordinated voice within one club?! I was hoping that say the Mirren Supporters Assoc, Aberdeen one, DUFC one could maybe get together to write one frigging letter to Chairman/Board to tell them why the are getting disparate emails/calls cancelling STs and publicise this to local press.

If that's too much to expect, then god help yez

What are you planning to do? The SFA will also have to vote on accepting Newco Rangers as a member, and last I heard East Fife are a member of the SFA.

every one opposed to newco put's in £1000 into an escrow account

if that is 30,000 football fans then we have £30,000,000

offer to buy ibrox, the administrators are duty bound to act in the interests of existing creditors not the club and would have to sell if deemed good business.

On the last game of the season ?

My reasons for what i posted is....

No fan participation first half= eerily like a freindly

Full gusto second=Teams getting there end of season cheer.

How about the half time walk in? Empty stands and masses walking in at half time will be more noticable on TV. Harder to organise but more of an impact?

Fantastic.

I wouldn't dare to claim the credit for the idea, it's recycled from another thread, I forget which one.

We are vaguely represented as a 'diddy' team - not sitting on top table - as far as I know - can you explain how I can influence my Club how not to accept Renegers Soccerball and I'll go do it

I'll not just sit on my ass and write 30,0000 word theses to other Pie members I can assure you.

You will have by the time you're finished in this thread.

You are wasting your time Claymores . Far too difficult for these guys to get .We will continue to read all about the horrible **** on here to no avail.

Probably right - they'll sit on their asses writing essays on Pie until they have to go to next Reneger Soccerball fixture!

Was only a matter of time before we got a relentless troll of this ilk getting in on the action.

Why the hoof am I a relentless troll - cos you prefer sitting behind keyboard doing zilch except agreeing with other keyboard jockeys?

Nope I'm not - did you see how long it took for the currant buns to make any co-ordinated voice within one club?! I was hoping that say the Mirren Supporters Assoc, Aberdeen one, DUFC one could maybe get together to write one frigging letter to Chairman/Board to tell them why the are getting disparate emails/calls cancelling STs and publicise this to local press.

If that's too much to expect, then god help yez

And I made the point my supporters' association aren't interested in issuing a statement. If it bothers you so much, instead of being a keyboard jockey on here ranting at other P&B members about it, why don't you write to St Mirren and Dundee United's SAs asking them to issue a statement. I'd leave Aberdeen out of it if I was you.

And I made the point my supporters' association aren't interested in issuing a statement. If it bothers you so much, instead of being a keyboard jockey on here ranting at other P&B members about it, why don't you write to St Mirren and Dundee United's SAs asking them to issue a statement. I'd leave Aberdeen out of it if I was you.

ATM I could'nt give 2 fooks - yez deserve what you willl get - Renegers/Tic and huffy 14 year olds writing essays "it's not right". Effects me little in 2nd Div

If you wanna sit on yer asses rather than complain, why should unaffected teams worry or care????

Edited by Claymores

Internet terrorism.

The only way you will get any success is by exerting pressure on as many people with influence within the game, whether it be at UEFA, sponsors, the SPL or, most importantly your own club.

Get someone on here with a bit of savvy to draft up an email about your grievances, and how the Rangers situation will affect Scottish football in the future, then we could all send it to as many people as we could. I assume someone else would be up for getting some email addresses.

This would only help if emails were sent out in their thousands though and only if they go to people whose opinions really count.

Effects me little in 2nd Div

If you wanna sit on yer asses rather than complain, why should unaffected teams worry?

If you think that your team is not affected by this then you are living in cloud cuckoo land. Any competition your team has been involved in over the last 10/15 years has been meaningless. And depending on how our authorities handle this may continue to be meaningless.

Start with mailing the SFA, SPL even the SFL and your club

info@scottishfa.co.uk

enquiries@scotprem.com

info@scottishfootballleague.com

Try contacting supporters direct or get your fans organisation to use them to speak with one voice

enquiries@supporters-direct.coop

Bombard the papers, the phone ins, the journalists twitters etc.

Let Sky know your subscription is in risk etc etc

If you think that your team is not affected by this then you are living in cloud cuckoo land. Any competition your team has been involved in over the last 10/15 years has been meaningless. And depending on how our authorities handle this may continue to be meaningless.

It was actually meaningless - EFFC are solid mid table 2nd Div, never gonna win the Scottish Cup or League cup again. We had a good SC run which was income and paid some debts off faster than we planned.

Really if the Soccerboys stay in SPL it is meaningless to us except as a point of principle

If SPL fans can't be arsed complaining aboots it, then it is also meaningless and just think less of yez