Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

WH Ireland - one of the top 3 AIM Nomads and respected in the market. - Dhenbhoy 5th March 2015...lol

have done is, in advance of the change of board, ensured there is another Nomad willing to come in. The club has to appoint them so that process can only happen after the general meeting.

“I’ve got one [lined up] who has done due diligence on the individuals.

“If we succeed tomorrow, and I think we will, then we will get it immediately. It’s a process that would be done in a day or so.”

Dave King 5th March 2015

Most people?

Is this the same Harkins who was Blackburn Rovers Reserves Captain?

The same one that's played for Thistle, Kilmarnock, St Mirren and Dundee?

Aye, most folk wouldn't have heard of him.

The same one who sent a beautiful ball through for Damon Gray to score against the old Rangers... #EBTMEMORIES have probably clouded most of the usual suspect's recollection.

The same one who sent a beautiful ball through for Damon Gray to score against the old Rangers... #EBTMEMORIES have probably clouded most of the usual suspect's recollection.

That's the one. A beautiful through ball, after he'd danced through their midfield.

The irony being we had to sell Harkins to pay our tax bill.

Edited by dave.j

No he isn't, before his little joke in the record most people wouldn't have heard of him, if they're being honest.

:blink:

Do Rangers fans really not look outside their own squad? Are they capable of naming anyone even from their Championship rivals?

Cheers moron....

On Monday, a judge at the High Court in Edinburgh dismissed the remaining charges against the two Duff and Phelps employees, two weeks after the Crown dropped five charges against the pair.

The Crown dismissed charge three on the indictment against the pair, which accused them of not disclosing the identity of a "person engaged in money laundering".

The prosecution also deserted another allegation they faced pro loco et tempore, meaning the procurator fiscal could return to it at a later date.

A charge against Green was also temporarily deserted, meaning the 62-year-old, as things stand, is not currently charged with any accusations.

Does that mean they've now identified the "person engaged in money laundering"

Edited by Insaintee

Nory can use Google.

Not the only one it seems, although they cannae even get the Warhol quote correct :lol:

New Club defence spiel engaged √

Mention of Celtic & Saville √

Not bothered by it at all, no siree √√√√√√√√√√

Cb7ZQ8GWwAEuHpJ.jpg

Which usual suspect is this? What were his recollections?

Name and shame.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Not the only one it seems, although they cannae even get the Warhol quote correct :lol:

New Club defence spiel engaged √

Mention of Celtic & Saville √

Not bothered by it at all, no siree √√√√√√√√√√

Cb7ZQ8GWwAEuHpJ.jpg

Oh, now that is embarrassing!

Oh, now that is embarrassing!

It's utterly tragic - anyone who feels the need to mention "Saville" in something like that is an absolute fucking simpleton.

In the very same sentence Dundee the club were in administration but Rangers the club weren't in liquidation - it's apparently a very easy arrangement to follow yet a purveyor of the set-up canny even get it right himself.

And of course nothing says you're not bothered about something like a tears and snotters "I'm not bothered" statement.

I like how the spelling of Warhol changes during the piece.

I also like the focus on his background.

These Vanguard Bears don't even pretend that it's not all about hating Catholics, do they?

In fairness though, I don't think any Rangers fans on here would endorse that stuff. While it's entertaining to laugh at, putting it on here isn't really any more relevant than putting on stuff about Doleman or Phil appealing for donations.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

In fairness though, I don't think any Rangers fans on here would endorse that stuff.

Can't comment. Not even with my £600 varifocals can I read it. However, if you, Ned, Wunf and Dave J think it's shite then it's bound to be something I endorse.Whatever it is.

Can't comment. Not even with my £600 varifocals can I read it. However, if you, Ned, Wunf and Dave J think it's shite then it's bound to be something I endorse.Whatever it is.

I thought that you would have worked out that the price of something is not necessarily an indication of quailty.

Basically, you have the optical equivalent of Tore André Flo :P

£600 and you can't read 9pt? Your optician must know you are a rangers fan, otherwise how would he know he could get away with such a blatant shafting of your good self?

£600 and you can't read 9pt? Your optician must know you are a rangers fan, otherwise how would he know he could get away with such a blatant shafting of your good self?

He's a she and part of the spec deal involved part payment and the rest as a loan. I'm sure it was all legit.

Of course I COULD read it but it's from Vanguard Bears and drooled over by The Diddies. There is thus nothing interesting.

He's a she and part of the spec deal involved part payment and the rest as a loan. I'm sure it was all legit.

Of course I COULD read it but it's from Vanguard Bears and drooled over by The Diddies. There is thus nothing interesting.

Ah, so you just ignore (or write off as an irrelevance) anything you don't like? Thanks for clearing that up Kinky, a very healthy attitude you have.