Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just now, forever_blue said:

Why you commenting on a Rangers thread qc .... ;) some would say you are like a moth to a flame 

I don't post in all of them young fella. Although if Annan do yer club over I may along with the rest of P&B post many smilies and LOL's etc. :)

I will of course if Annan win try to convince others that this is a worse result than getting Imped.

Just now, hellbhoy said:

I don't post in all of them young fella. Although if Annan do yer club over I may along with the rest of P&B post many smilies and LOL's etc. :)

I will of course if Annan win try to convince others that this is a worse result than getting Imped.

That's because there are so many , I would happily take a wild guess that you have posted in at least 75 percent of the Rangers section threads 

7 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

That's because there are so many , I would happily take a wild guess that you have posted in at least 75 percent of the Rangers section threads 

The Rangers section does not exist any more, you know that sub human forum that followed them through the seaside leagues.

It all depends on the subject matter or who has posted something that intrigues me/shiny bright light.