Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

18 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I thought your defeat to this tiny insignificant team was a total embarrassment.  However I now realise that I was completely wrong; thanks for clearing that up.

In order for something to be embarrassing id need to care...I dont.

43 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Top marks to Knicardine though.  Not for any of his quite desperate posts obviously, but for his very fine choice of avatar.

We all love Red Imps, MT.  Been on your holidays?  How are the bairns?

1 minute ago, MoshiniBellend said:

Club 1872 will now have to outed as undercover timmy bloggers ... :lol::lol:

I do wonder how long before the orc horde catch on before they march upon them to have it taken down?

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

We all love Red Imps, MT.  Been on your holidays?  How are the bairns?

Let's keep it on topic eh?, if you want personal chat then send MT a private message and stop derailing the thread with drunken ramblings thank you very much.

Just now, hellbhoy said:

Let's keep it on topic eh?, if you want personal chat then send MT a private message and stop derailing the thread with drunken ramblings thank you very much.

The QC putting some stick about and using the big phrase of joke, " Let's keep it on topic".

MT, how were your holidays and how are yer wee yins?

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The QC putting some stick about and using the big phrase of joke, " Let's keep it on topic".

MT, how were your holidays and how are yer wee yins?

The Gin is strong in this one it is.

Utterly dreadful shite from you.  The semi-literate diddy morons use this patter.  This, clearly, is your benchmark.

You got a complete brass neck to accuse me of slipping my standards ffs. :lol:

On 13/07/2016 at 17:25, The_Kincardine said:

This phrase demands a slash

On 13/07/2016 at 18:44, The_Kincardine said:

My appreciation of Ben has a limit, thank you.

On 13/07/2016 at 19:01, The_Kincardine said:

Glad you remembered.  It's a worry for we auld yins.  I went to Nat West earlier to withdraw some cash and forgot my PIN...the same one I've used for 30 years.

Alzheimer Loyal ;)

On 13/07/2016 at 19:22, The_Kincardine said:

I always love seeing dross from new posters.  Who are you?

On 13/07/2016 at 19:24, The_Kincardine said:

Just give me a minute,  I've never replied to one of your posts before.

:1eye

When the f**k did you have standards?

I never been to war so I've never needed them, on the other hand there is nothing and no limit you will drop to to derail the thread from it's intended purpose.

Would you like to make a comment on the screen shot below?

Club 1872 fuck it up again.jpg

Go Kinky, try and make some sort of coherent pish to engage in discussion of the evidence that proves you now support a new Rangers FC.

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

A large Glen Grant.  Easy of the soda.  Now what was your question?

Easy of the soda?, how pissed are you and can you reply,retort to my post earlier with the screen shot?

13 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Easy of the soda?, how pissed are you and can you reply,retort to my post earlier with the screen shot?

You're not thinking any of your posts are at all relevant or that we should get in to a 'how our clubs were started' type of debate?  You really do not want to play the Brother Walfrid card, chap.

You're not thinking any of your posts are at all relevant or that we should get in to a 'how our clubs were started' type of debate?  You really do not want to play the Brother Walfrid card, chap.

Shitebag, that's all, carry on drinking.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You're not thinking any of your posts are at all relevant or that we should get in to a 'how our clubs were started' type of debate? 

Just now, hellbhoy said:

Shitebag, that's all, carry on drinking.

So that's a no?  Really?  I'd enjoy a wee debate about the history of The Charity Club.

1 minute ago, MoshiniBellend said:

Forgotten you drink Meths already. My question was - how do you cope with the smell of pish, of which you reek?

Carry on Dhen.  Lovely that you take such an interest in my personal hygiene.  I hope to learn to wash before I retire.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

So that's a no?  Really?  I'd enjoy a wee debate about the history of The Charity Club.

Meh, using elaborate wording to circumvent a direct answer to a question posed to you is generally known as avoiding, but you have to use the rhetorical version to make yourself look smart when others can view you are just at it. :P

17 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Meh, using elaborate wording to circumvent a direct answer to a question posed to you is generally known as avoiding, but you have to use the rhetorical version to make yourself look smart when others can view you are just at it. :P

So shall we discuss the set-up of our two clubs or will you shite the bed?

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So shall we discuss the set-up of our two clubs or will you shite the bed?

Both clubs started out as associations with memberships.

Both clubs applied to the government for limited liability and had a name change by adding a "Ltd" at the end of their name and also started to trade shares on the stock market..

Both clubs became "PLC" companies and both had a name change again. Rangers became "Rangers Football Club PLC" and Celtic had a more drastic name change because the club no longer had an ATHLETIC department for athletics and so became "The Celtic Football Club PLC".

One club died and the other still trades as it has always done since adopting the limited liability route. Guess which name change club died in 2012?

Would you like to get a more redder colour on your arse cheek with a verbal spanking?