Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

9 hours ago, Clonmel Bhoy said:

He hates they plastic cnts.

To a man!

7 hours ago, shull said:

Me tae, to be honest. :thumsup2:lol:

FFS Shull.  Yesterday we had the same Red Imp as our avatars and today we have the same view of the plastics.  We really are two cheeks of the same arse ;)

On 14 July 2016 at 17:28, williemillersmoustache said:

"Yet these things happened and they directly cost UK military lives. "

Gosh, one wonders if £140 million pounds might have helped buy proper kit for our brave boys and girls.  Anyhoo, you bang on about 54 somethings and your bright shiny stars, try not to think of the blood on your old/new club/company's hands. I know I'd find it difficult. 

Is this what it has resorted to , real Scraping the barrel stuff here 

On 14 July 2016 at 23:00, The_Kincardine said:

I was thinking more like Randall and Hopkirk.  You can make your own mind up about who is who ;)

Rangers must be Hopkirk.

The door sign said Randall and Hopkirk(Deceased).

3 hours ago, Clonmel Bhoy said:

Aye it was...After using the enigma machine on your post it was funny.

Doesn't matter how you dress it up..........the result, and I think I speak for most OF haters, was utterly fantastic.

Fuk yeeez

4 hours ago, forever_blue said:

Where as celtics solitary signing was subbed of in a game where they lost to a bunch of part timers from Gibraltar for nadir cifti

now that is hilarious 

What was the Annan score at Ibrox again?

10 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Erm id say getting pumped AT HOME by Annan was was worse.

It's up for debate , we were a shite team , a basket case at the time whereas you had a new manager, were reigning champions and got beat by a Gibraltar based team ranked the 4th worst in Europe competitions . That result the other night we as certainly the most emberassing result by a Scottish team in Europe 

5 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

That result the other night we as certainly the most emberassing result by a Scottish team in Europe 

Can we have that in English please?

The_Kincardine would be pillorying you if you weren't a ***.

3 hours ago, forever_blue said:

It's up for debate , we were a shite team , a basket case at the time whereas you had a new manager, were reigning champions and got beat by a Gibraltar based team ranked the 4th worst in Europe competitions . That result the other night we as certainly the most emberassing result by a Scottish team in Europe 

No debate mate? The Imps have over 40 trophies to their name are are currently on something like 15 titles in a row, they have only been in Europe for 3 seasons but have had some decent results, the pumped Fc Tallin 2 nil in the last round,. So as I said before ,they are no pub team....unlike Annan who fuked you at Ibrox.

And Europe how about Unrirea slaughtering Sir Walters team 4-1 at Ibrox? Unrirea a team with no ranking who's only ever victory In Europe was against you mugs.

3 hours ago, THE KING said:

No debate mate? The Imps have over 40 trophies to their name are are currently on something like 15 titles in a row, they have only been in Europe for 3 seasons but have had some decent results, the pumped Fc Tallin 2 nil in the last round,. So as I said before ,they are no pub team....unlike Annan who fuked you at Ibrox.

And Europe how about Unrirea slaughtering Sir Walters team 4-1 at Ibrox? Unrirea a team with no ranking who's only ever victory In Europe was against you mugs.

So unerirea beat us mugs all te way back in 2009 

here he was me thinking we were sevco ..... ;)