Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Pfft - even you know it's a humiliation that could not be missed.

This thread may be unrelenting pish - but we can always count on 'ra sulk to lower the bar of ineptitude further still.

Fucking hell Bendy. Celtic must really have fucked up to get you excited enough to come out of retirement.

UEFA confirm yer club died, mate.

To be fair we should really wait until the reply is published before hanging on it.

As it stands the UEFA website suggests that they are the same Rangers.

40 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

To be fair we should really wait until the reply is published before hanging on it.

As it stands the UEFA website suggests that they are the same Rangers.

Oh im fully aware that some wee IT guy has created a page for rangers linking the old clubs history. Pretty cruel thing to do to rangers fans, if you ask me.

Ive always been of the position that common sense tells everyone that rangers died. The only thing that kept them alive was the governing bodies changing their rule book to separate clubs and companies. 

Thats why i always loved reading poor Nacho's posts and why i asked him why pre 2012 a rangers agm or published account had never remotley suggested the two were separate. Because back in the day the club was incoporated. There was no separation.

The fact UEFA have confirmed theres no separation is hilarious.

Oh im fully aware that some wee IT guy has created a page for rangers linking the old clubs history. Pretty cruel thing to do to rangers fans, if you ask me.

Ive always been of the position that common sense tells everyone that rangers died. The only thing that kept them alive was the governing bodies changing their rule book to separate clubs and companies. 

Thats why i always loved reading poor Nacho's posts and why i asked him why pre 2012 a rangers agm or published account had never remotley suggested the two were separate. Because back in the day the club was incoporated. There was no separation.

The fact UEFA have confirmed theres no separation is hilarious.

Fair enough. I prefer to look at the rules rather than common sense. That's why I have been pointing people towards the FFP regulations which show that any club shedding debt through liquidation is a new club; which see a club defined as the legal entity responsible for fielding a team in domestic and international competitions; which state that a club must have been a member of their home FA for 3 consecutive years in order to gain a licence to play in UEFA competitions.

That's why I want to wait for the publication, it will show my reading of things to be correct if the reply does exist.

Is jackanory really stating that Paul Brennan's wee quote is 100% gospel?

Looks to me more like Brennan is trying to justify squandering between £10k and £15k on a stupid campaign.....

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Is jackanory really stating that Paul Brennan's wee quote is 100% gospel?

Looks to me more like Brennan is trying to justify squandering between £10k and £15k on a stupid campaign.....

I assume Paul Brennan is another blogger you're obsessed with?

a) Nobody has attacked you, although as a poster who has been banned for calling someone a rapist, describing posters as windowlickers and using sectarian slurs, you do kinda leave yourself open to it.

b) You were calling us a 'new' club and claiming we applying to get 'back' in at the same time, you deserved to be laughed at dhen.

c) celtic :lol: Lincoln :thumsup2 The rock, great place [emoji6] great history too.

d) UEFA are responsible for what is displayed on their on website surely?  I recall we went through this before dhen where you stated you knew this as 'just because'  Surely if you believe the (very recently updated) data to be inaccurate then it will be soon to be rectified? when will this happen?  are you saying the coefficient is wrong? or are you claiming that a '3rd party minion' is responsible for that too?

Nobody is ignoring UEFA but even if you think that what has been quoted is relevant (I do not) then so far we only have something from CQN.  Can you tell when this is due to get released to the real world? by UEFA of course not ill Philip or John (ra hoops) James nor by bigots like Muirhead or Brennan.

Could you explain why UEFA'S rules are not relevant and why when UEFA are quoted as saying Rangers are a new club that it is not relevant to the new club debate?

6 hours ago, The Tedi said:

Someone should really tell UEFA stoney

http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=50121/domestic/

That coefficient really looks like a continuation of our old one and that History really looks like a continuation of our old one too.

Get it fixed, place another advert....in English this time. 

Maybe you should check your facts properly before handing your arse over for a spanking dopey.

The SPFL page on UEFA is maintained and updated by the SPFL themselves.

We know you have a tiny goldfish memory that forgets things you have posted as far back as your?, well,l last post at times. Remember years ago when this coefficient gaff first arose UEFA were still handing out coefficient points to clubs that had actually folded over and went out of business and consigned to the annuls of history as a dead club.

6 hours ago, Bendarroch said:

Pfft - even you know it's a humiliation that could not be missed.

This thread may be unrelenting pish - but we can always count on 'ra sulk to lower the bar of ineptitude further still.

Daubers at the ready people. :lol:

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

Maybe you should check your facts properly before handing your arse over for a spanking dopey.

The SPFL page on UEFA is maintained and updated by the SPFL themselves.

We know you have a tiny goldfish memory that forgets things you have posted as far back as your?, well,l last post at times. Remember years ago when this coefficient gaff first arose UEFA were still handing out coefficient points to clubs that had actually folded over and went out of business and consigned to the annuls of history as a dead club.

Were you the legal genious who argued with uefa on Paul Brennan/CQN's behalf?

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You're asking me?  FFS Pugwash....you've spent the last week telling us what it means and now you're not sure?  You've spent too long ashore.

Pugwash? :lol: Greeny duly given for the giggle.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Were you the legal genious who argued with uefa on Paul Brennan/CQN's behalf?

Helps if you can spell "genius" properly, stupid.

And to answer your question, NO.

27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Undeserved.  The estimable Bennet, whose wry humour is underappreciated by the P&D hordes, calls him Para Handy which is a much more apt moniker.

Well you give Benny one back for his sarcasm thanks. :)