Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Apparently Jim Traynor has buried the water stealing story and the dreaded SMSM are too spineless to stand up to sevco. 

Meanwhile sevco continue to get free water and reports of an electricity cable running from ibrox to a local chip shop are circulating...

Please donate dear readers.

9 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

The pipe thing is bullshit but I am quite prepared to believe the billing thing, I know of a few businesses where they simply have never sought nor received a bill

The 'pipe thing' is the key to the story.  No pipe no party.

Remember, no one noticed a 700 yard trench being dug from the NE corner of the stadium, under both Edmiston Drive and Paisley Road west and terminating at the kirk.  If no pipe was laid then the whole story falls apart.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Remember, no one noticed a 700 yard trench being dug from the NE corner of the stadium, under both Edmiston Drive and Paisley Road west and terminating at the kirk.  If no pipe was laid then the whole story falls apart.

Carry-On-Camping.jpg

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

I've just got this picture in my head of a chain of extension cables all joined in a daisy-chain.

1 hour ago, Sting777 said:

Mmmm very interesting but hardly surprising given that nearly all charges have been dropped.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/7249753/You-abused-state-power-Cops-raid-for-Rangers-files-deemed-unlawful-by-court.html

"A partisan police force"

Well, I never...

Well we know where most cops hearts belong, when it comes to football. They were obviously determined to bring all the involved parties to trial and now they are only left with Agent Whyte, who must be rubbing his hands at this news. Police in abusing their power shocker.....not like we haven't  heard that before!!

From P and B favourite Magee on Twitter, we're playing at Hampden next season and need £20m for repairs.

"Word on the streets is they will b there next season, will they have the money 2 repair Ibrox though, £20m allegedly"