Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

45 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I know too that had such a fate befallen Celtic, we'd have the same noises being made by Rangers fans and indeed many of the diddies.

This point has been raised and responded to numerous times and is simply rubbish.  I've said it a few times (like all things on The BRALT) and it just has no credibility.

Sellick fans and their diddy fellow-travellers (of whom you are one) take much more interest in us than we do in them.  This is indubitable. As and when they go tits up I'll laugh and move on.  This is what sane people do.

The last thing I'd do is, for 5 years, rant "Yer fucking deid" like your pals do all over our threads.

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I believe you - I actually do.  I think you're relatively relaxed about it.

Thousands of Rangers fans would have though.  The suggestion of an intrinsic difference doesn't hold up.  

An 'Intrinsic difference' is crucial.  We certainly post less about them than VV.  P&B is the proof here.

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

An 'Intrinsic difference' is crucial.  We certainly post less about them than VV.  P&B is the proof here.

The reason Rangers get posted about more on here, is that the club was liquidated.

Evidence of an intrinsic superiority of Rangers fans, is thin on the ground.

What a week for being a zombie eh ?

Getting a doing at your own ground has set them on a rabid knuckle dragging, hate filled racist, bigoted bender.

Police are looking into vile abuse wee jay has been getting on a certain zombie forum, a picture of a Celtic fan with a genetic disorder was posted online and mocked by the same fans, John James the blogger has received creditable information that his life is under threat,and all the racist abuse Dembele has been getting since the last game.

if Clubs can't die then I'm seriously fucked off that Hearts didn't take a more prestigious bank to the wall than Ukios.........Romanov might have been right with that Champions League prediction! Maybe next time.

We'd have made more friends "on the journey" too!

18 hours ago, Bearwithme said:

Very different from what happened with Rangers on the sporting side. The Bradford rugby league club has ceased to play whereas with Rangers the football club did not. With Bradford the sport's authorities have called for bids for a brand new club and there are 10 parties interested in setting up a totally new sports club. That didn't happen with Rangers.

Rangers did cease to play. The new club was kicked out of a preseason trophy in England.

1 hour ago, wulliamwallace said:

Getting a doing at your own ground has set them on a rabid knuckle dragging, hate filled racist, bigoted bender.

Police are looking into vile abuse wee jay has been getting on a certain zombie forum, a picture of a Celtic fan with a genetic disorder was posted online and mocked by the same fans, John James the blogger has received creditable information that his life is under threat,and all the racist abuse Dembele has been getting since the last game.

"You're the worstest"

"No, you're the worstest!"

"NO, you're the worstest!"

and so on.

Welcome to the greatest derby on earth.

13 minutes ago, The Tedi said:

John James eh, I am sure he appreciates your donations.

anyway, here is your hero in action 2:17

Tedi seems to have taken on Bennetts mantle of playing the man not the ball......

15 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

It seems there is a Lee Wallace on Rangers Media 

grassed on.jpg

Unreal that lot. 

Even if you look at the Sons of Struth page it's all about covering up what the public can see and not the actual fact the stuff gets posted in the first place.

" It is abundantly clear that as a fan base we need some controls over the publicly visible online content published that can easily tarnish the name of our club and fans. "

12 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

Unreal that lot. 

Even if you look at the Sons of Struth page it's all about covering up what the public can see and not the actual fact the stuff gets posted in the first place.

" It is abundantly clear that as a fan base we need some controls over the publicly visible online content published that can easily tarnish the name of our club and fans. "

and this surprises you?! 

This point has been raised and responded to numerous times and is simply rubbish.  I've said it a few times (like all things on The BRALT) and it just has no credibility.
Sellick fans and their diddy fellow-travellers (of whom you are one) take much more interest in us than we do in them.  This is indubitable. As and when they go tits up I'll laugh and move on.  This is what sane people do.
The last thing I'd do is, for 5 years, rant "Yer fucking deid" like your pals do all over our threads.

Still not care I see .

3 hours ago, wulliamwallace said:

Does this info come from praiseworthy source?

2 hours ago, shootingboots said:

Unreal that lot. 

That was my take on it, too.

They're not saying "Don't post stuff like that", they're saying "Don't let anybody else see it."

20 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

That was my take on it, too.

They're not saying "Don't post stuff like that", they're saying "Don't let anybody else see it."

That's usually how such things are done.

Even when the club makes timid noises about sectarian behaviour, they're always couched in terms of the sanctions that might be attracted, rather in a moral appeal that people behave like decent human beings.

Aluko
Naismith
McGregor
Whitaker
Davis
Lafferty

All these players were allowed to leave, as they refused to have their registrations transferred to the new club.

The sfa license was transferred from the old club to the new club, the license is not held by a company.

Even the **** aren't stupid enough to believe it's the same club.