Islam Feruz

It's pretty much guaranteed we can say the boy has fucked his career. He's not even making appearances when he's going off on loan. Once released, he'll float down the leagues or switch up between clubs abroad. He's almost like a more obnoxious version of Freddy Adu. Too much, too soon. I fully look forward to seeing red top articles in a few years about how he wasn't given a chance or how he plans to make a lazarus like come back at his newest club.

Our focus should rightfully be on more talented, dedicated players.

• 1 month later...

Could still come good, 19 is still very very young.

QPR/MK Dons and Burnley were all interested in June. So he must have something about him if he screws the nut.

A lot of my mates played against him growing up and apparently there is absolutely no way he's 19.

A lot of my mates played against him growing up and apparently there is absolutely no way he's 19.

I believe his family were granted asylum in the UK. That process doesn't happen if there's doubt over birth certificates, especially in the case of children.

There's absolutely no way that Wayne Rooney was 16 when he was 16. Easier to get off with it as Wayne Rooney though...

Just going by what I've been told. They reckoned he was about 21 when he was supposed to be 14. Seems to happen with a lot of African born players.

I watched him live when he was 14, against Wales in the Victory Shield (under 16s) and he looked the youngest boy on the park, looked like he was still in Primary School.

Of course youre on the wind up though. Or your mates are fannies.

I watched him live when he was 14, against Wales in the Victory Shield (under 16s) and he looked the youngest boy on the park, looked like he was still in Primary School.

Of course youre on the wind up though. Or your mates are fannies.

The latter. I've never seen the lad play. Remember him being highly rated at one point though.