Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

After being initially confident, I'm officially shitting myself to the point I can't sleep.

I feel a bit sick whenever I think of Hibs lifting the cup, all I've planned for at the weekend is us winning the cup. sad.gif

Edit: It's cup final eve now though!

Edited by GorgieRoad

Operation "get some sleep the night before the final" is on.

Three hours sleep tops tonight, a massive long jog/walk tommorow and a few pints, I'll definitely be fast asleep this time tommorow.

Actually, will I f**k. :(

Operation "get some sleep the night before the final" is on.

Three hours sleep tops tonight, a massive long jog/walk tommorow and a few pints, I'll definitely be fast asleep this time tommorow.

Actually, will I f**k. :(

I hope I get a few hours sleep tonight and hopefully a few hours tomorrow. I was up all night for the semi and I was totally fucked by 5pm. I ended up falling asleep in the pub :lol:

One day to go chaps. One day to go.

Dear God,

Please assist with Hibernian winning tomorrow. I know I've been a complete cock at times and you an even send me to hell, just let Hibernian win tomorrow.

Cheers

Edited by Happy Hibee

Shiting it is an understatement.

Really don't understand why so many hearts fans have went with David Hate mentality of "this is gonna be more one sided than a gang rape."

It can go either way.

As for the attendance trolls. There's bound to be the odd empty seat due to some eejit getting so mortally drunk they'll be refused entry into the ground.

Let's just hope for a good spectacle and a cheeky Hearts win. :P

Greenied for the PS part. I think Forever Hibs is just giving the exact same patter back to the jambos as they dish out, and shockingly they find their own arrogance irritating when it comes from someone else

I'm not afraid to admit that I'm absolutely shitting myself now. I was in panic mode for a few days after the semi's and then it was fine for a few weeks, well the fear is back big time. I know fine well that everyone is bricking it. I am, any Hibby I know will be, every jambo will be just as bad, PS and

Forever Hibs will also be shiting their hoop just like the rest of us.

Anyone who says they're too confident to be nervous is either a massive liar or a shite fan, I'd be nervous if it was Arbroath so even if it was us in 5th and them in 11th there would be major fear there, and with Hearts fans I can guarentee there will be.

I think we need to stop this "there's more pressure on you" chat, clearly both sets of fans have reasons why a loss would be especially painful. For us it's obvious, to end 110 years of disappointment and piss-taking against them would be glorious. Missing out would be so hard to take. For Hearts there's so much to lose, not only are they favourites but they love the whole 1902 thing (can't blame them). For all their "big team, wee team" gloating, to lose this to us would be like having a little brother who you've spent the last three years bullying, only for them to turn up in front of everyone in the school and beat the shit out of you, followed by them pulling your trousers down and walking away with your lunch money.

Lets just admit we're all bricking it and move on.

Nerves havent kicked in yet for me imagine they'll start this evening. Still absolutely buzzing. Probably the fact I have an exam in an hour but I'll probably get carried away and write about the game in my exam.

I can't think about anything else. One way or another, I don't know what the f**k I'm going to do when this is all over :lol:

Through in Glasgow today for work - grey, raining a bit. The pitch is going to be very, very slippery tomorrow. :o

I can't think about anything else. One way or another, I don't know what the f**k I'm going to do when this is all over :lol:

Through in Glasgow today for work - grey, raining a bit. The pitch is going to be very,

very slippery tomorrow. :o

Went with one of my better judgements and hit a late A/L request yesterday and I'm off today.

Travelling through to Glasgow later on this afternoon. Cannae wait.

Has to be said this thread is a great example of how pie and bovril gets you through the working day. Hopefully everyone knows I was at the wind up with all my destiny chat as I'm not that much a cock and I'm fucking bricking it.

It's strange because I don't hate hearts as much as I usually do come derby week as I kind of empathise that they are in the same boat all this week.

GGTTH

Skived work.

I'd imagine Edinburgh's workforce is taking a battering today. :lol:

I'm currently rotating between feeling like I've just gubbed 6 digits and trying to combat a mortal sense of doom. Never felt anything like it.

Not gonna lie, I've had like 10 fag breaks already this morning! I just can't stay contained at my desk :lol:

I finish 20 though, so I can procrastinate about the game on my own accord.