Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Aye for Ross County against all odds. I'm not sure how Hibs, one of the biggest teams in Scotland, getting shafted against their biggest rivals and totally lacking in heart deserves applause.

A Hibs team that were woeful all season, and against the odds still managed to get to the final. Also, the circumstances shouldn't make a difference, it's your team, it's the very last game of the season, show them your respect.

Fenlol looks completely bemused and out of ideas.

My prediction is that he will be emptied before Xmas - Hibbies will never forgive him for presiding over the worst day in the club's history and the pitchforks will be out after the first run of poor form next season.

look im never gonna walk out on my team its the same reason pars fans stayed till the end of the hibs 4-0 game we love our club

Good for you wee man.

look im never gonna walk out on my team its the same reason pars fans stayed till the end of the hibs 4-0 game we love our club

This. I've never left a County game early, regardless of the score. I'm there to support my team through the good times and the bad.

I wanted Hibs to win for the entertainment value of them breaking their 110 year hoodoo against their rivals.

Now that that idea's pretty much fucked, I'd love to see them get a real hammering, for the entertainment value.

Me too! This fucking excuse for a team deserve a humiliation.

A Hibs team that were woeful all season, and against the odds still managed to get to the final. Also, the circumstances shouldn't make a difference, it's your team, it's the very last game of the season, show them your respect.

Did they really? Their run to the final wasn't tough at all. Not one top six team and some lower league dross (not even top SFL1 teams).

Edited by MTJ