Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Hibs won't sack him now, but its inevitable he'll be punted around Novemberish and they'll be stuck with his shower of duds on long term deals.

Edited by MTJ

Had enough of Hibs. Worst game ever. Well done to hearts. I won't be back next season. I will also be demanding a season ticket refund.

That's the spirit. What about a resignation thread, they always go down well.

Genuine question here. Why are Hearts letting Skacel and Black go?

Skacel scores every fucking week it seems and I'm not sure what other SPL player could score the goals he did today, while Ian Black was immense in the middle

Stephen Kenny mark II.

Go through my posts you'll see about a million references from me today to him.

Both specky, both Irish and both completely spineless wimps.

Skacel scores every fucking week it seems and I'm not sure what other SPL player could score the goals he did today, while Ian Black was immense in the middle

££

Vlad says no.

He doesn't need to give a reason!

Bravo sir, you have more balls than your entire team put together

Cheers.

Was literally holding back tears walking out of the ground. Seeing some of the old lads we were with trying to gee each other up has changed my attitude a wee bit. These c***s have has 60 years of this, know they'll never see us win it and are trying to laugh it off. Made we feel a c**t for having a moist eye. Going by average life expectancy it'll be about 165 years in a row before I stop wanting to win this.

Some sound jambos on here. Drink it up you fucking c***s.

Ps, one auld lad left early and was told we lost it 5-4 and missed a last minute pen. Ffs :lol:

^^^ Still absolutely SEETHING

Certainly in Black's case it's down to finances - I dare say that's the same for Skacel is as well.

Except Pat kept his team in the SPL.

Aye, except Hibs shouldn't really be anywhere near that part of the table given their resources.

Fenloan - "Maybe if my players showed a little bit more desire today then we wouldn't be in the position we're in now"

Well, here's an idea... Don't bring in a squad of loan players and mercenaries and then expect desire and a hunger. You only have yourself to blame for a) building the squad b) starting with the wrong tactics and c) not motivating your squad enough to get them up for the biggest game in Hibs history.

Hearts players don't know if they'll get paid, yet went out there and showed a fight and desire that no Hibs players showed.

££

Vlad says no.

He doesn't need to give a reason!

Certainly in Black's case it's down to finances - I dare say that's the same for Skacel is as well.

Aye suppose it will be finances, but it still seems ridiculous that they can't afford to keep at least one of them. Especially after losing Kevin Kyles wages and the likes of Stephen Elliot, John Sutton and Kello all going this Summer

Hibs reminded me of our journey Hampden.

Good to hear Fenlon using phrases like "lacking passion",thinks Hibs are in good hands, I'm expecting the much needed total clearout shortly.

Scotland needs a competitive Hibs.

Fenlon at least showed a bit of dignity in his interview and gave credit where it was due to Hearts. Neil Lennon should watch and learn.

The same level of dignity that involves flicking a gesture towards the Hearts fans and his own players, getting sent to the stand, and then led away by police?

laugh.gif