What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Be Kind Rewind (2008)

It starts off pretty boring with no laughs whatsoever, but once they get into the mode of making movies it becomes quite a heartwarming little family movie! I don't know why but I think Mos Def is really funny, probably the way he talks, but he has something.

7/10

I watchd Cool Hand Luke the other night. I always loved that film. The car washing bit is just inspired stuff. Numan is great in it. The boxing scene is magic. Love it.

"sometimes nothing is a pretty cool hand"

Cass ( 2008 )

There's nothing wrong with this movie, but there's nothing really exciting about it. Is there anything about the majority of this movie to keep you gripped ? There's nothing about the story that makes this stand out. Thankfully, the characters are well done enough that they leep you at least interested in what's going on, so it gets points for that. Also enjoyed the climax of the movie and the short build up to it. In the end, there's just too little to get excited about for the majority of this.

6/10

Guest Savo

Falling Down and Wall St.

Michael Douglas night.

I love Falling Down. I must have seen it at least 4 or 5 times. The end was a bit tame and Duvall's wife was an unnecessary distraction from the main plot of the film but nonetheless, good effort. 7/10

Wall St: Accurate depiction of how greed and power really are the most important things in life. No idea what the deal is with Buddy's wife, what a minger. Charlie Sheen shows he can act and Douglas is very good as Gecko. 7.5/10

Both good films.

Edited by Savo

Guest Savo
Little Nicky

I found it hilarious. I've seen it a few times but it never gets boring :lol:

The best Adam Sandler film is either Big Daddy or The Waterboy, both hilarious.

His others, like Happy Gilmore, Click, Little Nicky, Anger Management and the one where he starred as a rich kid who had to pass High School, were all a little less than what I expect from the guy. On his day though, he's fooking hilarious.

Oh, The Wedding Singer was top notch.

I caught about 25mins of Love Actually last night. Dear God! I had seen small pieces of it before but even that couldn't prepare me for the fucking abomination that it is/was. It's easily one of the worst films in the history of filmmaking and the fact that it exists makes me physically ill.

Doesn't even merit a 0/10

It's peachy :D

"That's right Ant or Dec" :lol:

I watchd Cool Hand Luke the other night. I always loved that film. The car washing bit is just inspired stuff. Numan is great in it. The boxing scene is magic. Love it.

"sometimes nothing is a pretty cool hand"

Arthur or Gary?

Of course, the bold Dennis has small part as Babalugats.

"Hey, Old Man. You home tonight?"...superb film.

The best Adam Sandler film is either Big Daddy or The Waterboy, both hilarious.

His others, like Happy Gilmore, Click, Little Nicky, Anger Management and the one where he starred as a rich kid who had to pass High School, were all a little less than what I expect from the guy. On his day though, he's fooking hilarious.

Oh, The Wedding Singer was top notch.

I like all of Adam Sandler's films. I quite like Mr Deeds :lol:

Cass ( 2008 )

There's nothing wrong with this movie, but there's nothing really exciting about it. Is there anything about the majority of this movie to keep you gripped ? There's nothing about the story that makes this stand out. Thankfully, the characters are well done enough that they leep you at least interested in what's going on, so it gets points for that. Also enjoyed the climax of the movie and the short build up to it. In the end, there's just too little to get excited about for the majority of this.

6/10

I watched this last night. Really enjoyed it. Definately the best football hooligan film I've seen.

7/10

The Football Factory ( 2004 )

It didn't take itself too seriously, which makes it much more entertaining than most movies of it's type. There's some right good laughs coming from this, but of course there was the serious side of things as well, which wasn't done too badly at all. It's big dumb fun which requires not much in the way of serious thought. Exactly what I want from this kind of movie.

8/10

Okay I've finished my coursework, that was not fun...

Someone give me a letter and I'll watch a film starting with it.

Also a genre, but there's no guarantee if I'll have anything in that genre starting with that letter that I haven't seen.

I've got over 300 films that I haven't seen here, so there's a good chance!!

PS Anyone who says Q, J or X will be struck down with bad aids or swine flu, depending on which is more ironic to that person.

Okay I've finished my coursework, that was not fun...

Someone give me a letter and I'll watch a film starting with it.

Also a genre, but there's no guarantee if I'll have anything in that genre starting with that letter that I haven't seen.

I've got over 300 films that I haven't seen here, so there's a good chance!!

PS Anyone who says Q, J or X will be struck down with bad aids or swine flu, depending on which is more ironic to that person.

Okay since no-one answered I have picked 'v' by randomly hit the keyboard.

This has given me Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo.

Also, where the f**k did that 90+ minutes go? I printed my coursework off and posted a message on facebook... have I been abducted by aliens?