What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Predator last night on Film4.

Well what can I say? Absolute classic film. 8/10.

Cant wait to see the new one actually.

Went to see the new one tonight. It's pretty good. Nowhere near the first one, but it would always struggle against that.

I'd give it a 7/10

a-team 8/10 (russian retail copy)

only downside was its a bit on the long side and jessica biel stays far too clothed for my liking

esp when cuffed ph34r.gif

True Romance

Made in 1993, cant believe that Ive not seen it before now.

Bit of and all star cast in this one, Directed by Quentin Tarantino and starring Christian Slater, Patricia Arquette, Dennis Hooper, James Gandolfini, Gary Oldman, Bratt Pitt, Val Kilmer, Samuel L Jackson etc...

The scene in the hotel room, where James Gandolfini is knocking Patricia Arquette about to try and get her to spill the beans on the whereabouts of the coke is an absolute classic.

Definetly 10/10.

True Romance

Made in 1993, cant believe that Ive not seen it before now.

Bit of and all star cast in this one, Directed by Tony Scott written by Quentin Tarantino and starring Christian Slater, Patricia Arquette, Dennis Hooper, James Gandolfini, Gary Oldman, Bratt Pitt, Val Kilmer, Samuel L Jackson etc...

The scene in the hotel room, where James Gandolfini is knocking Patricia Arquette about to try and get her to spill the beans on the whereabouts of the coke is an absolute classic.

Definetly 10/10.

Flame and Citron

About two Danish resistance fighters/hitmen during the german invasion of Denmark.one is a natural killer,the other a reluctant hitman

Flame and Citron

About two Danish resistance fighters/hitmen during the german invasion of Denmark.one is a natural killer,the other a reluctant hitman(at first).betrayed by thier

Flame and Citron

About two Danish resistance fighters/hitmen during the german invasion of Denmark.one is a natural killer,the other a reluctant hitman(at first).betrayed by thier

Are you going to have another golaugh.gif

Flame and Citron

About two Danish resistance fighters/hitmen during the german invasion of Denmark.one is a natural killer,the other a reluctant hitman(at first).betrayed by their own side,the decision to pick their own targets rankles their handlers.

Very good action and psychological film based on a true story,even though it's subtitled it didn't affect the tension.

8/10

The Damned United - 7/10

Enjoyable film mainly charting the 44 days Brian Clough was in charge of Leeds United before being sacked. Michael Sheen is terrific at making Clough likeable, yet at the same time hugely frustrating, as his heart to hearts with assistant Peter Taylor (Timothy Spall) show.

Awaydays - 4/10

Depressing, 1970s Liverpool-set, football hooligan pish.

The A-Team (2010) - 9/10

Found an excellent copy of this online. They really have managed to strike the right balance between cheese and action in this one. It is gripping and comedic all at once with a lot of excellent lines coming from Face. I will be taking a trip to the cinema to see it when it comes out on the big screen.

Papillion

For anyone who has never seen this movie, I think it's only £3 at HMV at the moment. Do yourself a favour, I promise you, you will love it. Steve McQueen's finest movie by a long way, and Dustin Hoffman is superb as well.

Truly, one of the finest movies ever made.

10/10

agree with this, brilliant movie

The Prestige

Watched this on the free BT Vision film service last night. I'd heard mixed things about it, but I loved it. Beautifully shot and the three leads, Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman (who I'm normally not too keen on) and the god like Michael Caine are all tremendous. Even David Bowie turns up and is really good.

I won't give away the climax, and it's a definite marmite moment, but I'm looking forward to watching it again knowing what's to come, as it should totally change your perception of the film.

8/10

Papillion

For anyone who has never seen this movie, I think it's only £3 at HMV at the moment. Do yourself a favour, I promise you, you will love it. Steve McQueen's finest movie by a long way, and Dustin Hoffman is superb as well.

Truly, one of the finest movies ever made.

10/10

It is a good movie, just a pity that half of it is made up.