What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Prometheus 8/10

solid, not canon but enjoyable in the way that Resurrection was, pure theatre, a real mood piece

This one seemed to really split folk. I enjoyed it and felt if you took it on surface value it's a pretty solid movie with some good performances. So many people seem to utterly despise it.

This one seemed to really split folk. I enjoyed it and felt if you took it on surface value it's a pretty solid movie with some good performances. So many people seem to utterly despise it.

Probably in the same way Man of Steel does. If you are able to switch off and disenage then both would probably be ok, the fact they are both parts of massive franchises really doesnt help them where SE are just thrown at them for the sake of it

I was able to disengage with Prometheus. Problem is, it's still boring as f**k.

True, it still confuses me how the capt can insult CT and yet still pull her. Never works for me.....

I was disappointed with Prometheus, I went in expecting Aliens so I think that played a part.

But overall it's pretty poor.

That was the biggest problem, im actually more annoyed they are cashing in to make it another triology

There was too many WTF moments as well were the cliches were getting rolled out

This Is The End was pretty much what I expected it to be like. Just most of my favourite actors rolled into one. I didn't like the ending though. Gave it an 8/10.

I fucking loved it. I seriously think it might be my favourite comedy ever, I couldn't find a single fault in it.

The ending...

Was alright, not surprised they went with a sort of typical "Hollywood" ending with the two of them getting their redemption too. Franco's ending was top class.

Unless you meant the stuff in heaven - which I thought was awesome. Not a fan of the Backstreet Boys or anything like that but it was hilarious.

I fucking loved it. I seriously think it might be my favourite comedy ever, I couldn't find a single fault in it.

The ending...

Was alright, not surprised they went with a sort of typical "Hollywood" ending with the two of them getting their redemption too. Franco's ending was top class.

Unless you meant the stuff in heaven - which I thought was awesome. Not a fan of the Backstreet Boys or anything like that but it was hilarious.

Yeah, the "Hollywood" ending annoyed me, but I guess it was what was going to happen. They can't kill Seth Rogen. Franco's was brilliant.

The stuff in heaven was decent until the Backstreet Boys came on. I'm not sure why I disliked it... I just did.

I enjoyed it as well.

The ending's beyond stupid but I didn't hate it because it wasn't trying to be intelligent so I didn't fault it for that. The sole thing I judge a comedy on is whether it makes me laugh and it did that consistently. The Whitney Houston moment was brilliant in itself.

Now You See Me

Really enjoyed it! All 5 main actors were great!

9/10

Woody Harrelson was brillant in it, especially loved his "intro" at the start

The Heist

Morgan Freeman, Christopher Walken, William H. Macy try and steal 3 valuable art works from a museum to stop them being shipped overseas

Lotta pish, the front of the dvd case has the 3 main actors and a scene depicting armed raiders etc etc, you think it could be an action/crime thriller, turns out to be a fucking piss poor attempt at comedy

very disappointed, not enough laughs for a comedy, the characters just didnt seem to "fit"

3/10 and thats being nice