What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Bring Me The Head of Alfredo Garcia

Ever so slightly psychotic Sam Peckinpah film where our hero Benny becomes deluded on a bounty mission. A lot of shooting and talking to severed heads ensues. Entertaining though.

7/10

Nacho Libre (2006)

How did they manage to take Jack Black, wrestling and casual racism, put them all together and make such a distinctly average film?

"Total Genius" - Total Film, you are talking out your Total Arse.

5/10

Sabretooth - this "classic" was on one of the Sky horror film channels and is without doubt one of the worst films I have ever seen. Up there alongside Loch Ness Horror / Terror which I think I mentioned earlier in this thread. Utterly guff acting with shocking CGI and the worlds most linear plotline.

Crazed scientist recreates a sabretooth cat which, whilst being transported through the Californian mountains, escape and begins to mutilate anything it encounters and starts tracking some campers. Scientist wants the best captured and gets a local hunter in to catch it who thinks he is tracking a mountain lion. After seeing what's left of some of the victims he soon realises this is no ordinary cat he is trcking. John Rhys Davis meets an ugly end as the sabre tooth decides to screw with biology and drive its massive canines through his eyes as he lies on the ground. Take that paleontologists!

About 60 minutes later, the sabre tooth has mutilated almost the entire party bar the crazy scientist, the hunter and two of the campers. As it tracks the four of them down crazed scientist tries to get it to leave and "save itself". It eats her. The rest somehoe managed to "trick" it into jumping onto a sharpened sapling and throw it off a cliff. Odd given earlier they mentioned the beast weight 500lbs so God knows how any of them could lift it once it was impaled on a stick.

Well worth seeing for comedy value as it is simply ridiculous but hysterical because of this. A 10/10 for comedy viewing (0/10 if you for some reason try to view this film seriously).

Crazed scientist recreates a sabretooth cat which, whilst being transported through the Californian mountains, escape and begins to mutilate anything it encounters and starts tracking some campers. Scientist wants the best captured and gets a local hunter in to catch it who thinks he is tracking a mountain lion. After seeing what's left of some of the victims he soon realises this is no ordinary cat he is trcking. John Rhys Davis meets an ugly end as the sabre tooth decides to screw with biology and drive its massive canines through his eyes as he lies on the ground. Take that paleontologists!

John Rhys Davies has been in some absolute crap! :lol:

Check out Chupacabra Terror if you ever get a chance!

I watched the business last night. It will be on more 4 no? It wasnt very good anyway

I couldnt watch it as I have no channels in my room. (Shit reception! <_< )

I will check More 4 later on. :)

Sabretooth - this "classic" was on one of the Sky horror film channels and is without doubt one of the worst films I have ever seen. Up there alongside Loch Ness Horror / Terror which I think I mentioned earlier in this thread. Utterly guff acting with shocking CGI and the worlds most linear plotline.

Along the same lines, i had the misfortune to watch "Croc" on Sky 3.

Now i love any film about underwater creatures, but this was dreadful. Clips of "the" croc that were obviously different crocodiles lifted from the discovery channel. One minute it's swimming in a swamp, then the ocean. One minute it's night, then it's day. This wouldn't normally bother me, but i was bored out ma tits.

Why is there always a sub-plot about a greedy land developer?

2/10

Along the same lines, i had the misfortune to watch "Croc" on Sky 3.

Now i love any film about underwater creatures, but this was dreadful. Clips of "the" croc that were obviously different crocodiles lifted from the discovery channel. One minute it's swimming in a swamp, then the ocean. One minute it's night, then it's day. This wouldn't normally bother me, but i was bored out ma tits.

Why is there always a sub-plot about a greedy land developer?

2/10

That's on again tonight, I was going to watch it but don't think I'll bother now.

crank 2 on friday night 10/10 as it was an epic return from the dead by chev chelios. jason statham shooting at triads and mexican gangsters left,right and centre plus the cockney ryming slang makes the film a slice of fried gold , oh dont worry about the plot its ment to be unbelivable!

crank 2 on friday night 10/10 as it was an epic return from the dead by chev chelios. jason statham shooting at triads and mexican gangsters left,right and centre plus the cockney ryming slang makes the film a slice of fried gold , oh dont worry about the plot its ment to be unbelivable!

Crank (2006)

Meets the criteria of totally unbelievable nonsense, with death, explosions and boobies thrown in. Would be a perfect score, but it's Statham, and Postal was funnier.

9/10

Gangs of New York (2002)

Historical reinfauxment, what a shock it starred Daniel Day Lewis!

And starred it did, forget Dicaprio, this is DDL's film!

It went far too long though, and that was after they cut an hour out of it, to make it just 150 minutes...

7/10 as it's good but it does get pretty boring at times.

Gangs of New York (2002)

Historical reinfauxment, what a shock it starred Daniel Day Lewis!

And starred it did, forget Dicaprio, this is DDL's film!

It went far too long though, and that was after they cut an hour out of it, to make it just 150 minutes...

7/10 as it's good but it does get pretty boring at times.

aye that film is class

I caught about 25mins of Love Actually last night. Dear God! I had seen small pieces of it before but even that couldn't prepare me for the fucking abomination that it is/was. It's easily one of the worst films in the history of filmmaking and the fact that it exists makes me physically ill.

Doesn't even merit a 0/10

The Knowing....I know, I know....and it was absolutely pish. I fancied the movie from the trailers, it looked like the usual Cage type movie, perhaps a cross between The Da Vinci Code and National Treasure. How wrong was I.

The plot goes like this....A girl scribbled down pages full of numbers and puts it in a school time capsule. When the time capsule is unearthed Cage's daughter is given these pages by her teacher. Cage decides it's a code and he cracks quite quickly that the numbers all related to disasters. He works out the next three and tries to warn the authorities - who don't listen, so he gives his kids to aliens...

Serious pile of bollocks. 0.5/10. Please don't waste your time watching this rubbish.