TNA General

Shit didn't realise I hadn't put the second tag in, apologies to anyone who read it and got spoiled.

I used to like Daniels, most of his now is very cheap. Yeah, they've been building Angle to turn face for a few weeks(him coming out and answering Anarquia's call on Open Fight Night. And he's snapped at Daniels and Kaz a lot. Daniel's line this week "what's he complaining about, he's always winning matches" had me in stitches.

Mike Tenay referred to Kaz's situation as being Stockholm Syndrome, where you're held captive for so long that you start to see the point of the captor. I thought it started that Daniels had something on Kaz, I guess if it's something like AJ fucked Kaz's wife then he'd be inclined to side with Daniels.

I really can't even guess what Russo et al could've come up with to finish this ridiculous storyline. It'd be funny if it was something absolutely breathtaking like AJ was fucking animals or something, just something akin to Michael Cole saying Lawler had anal bleeding.

I thought they'd just moved him about.

Yeah, I'll probably just wait. I might even watch it "live" on Thursday night/ Friday morning if I can get a stream since I'm on study leave atm. Is it ridiculous or does it make a bit of sense?

I hope it turns AJ heel so he can side with Flair again(although, he might be turning face)

I thought they'd just moved him about.

Yeah, I'll probably just wait. I might even watch it "live" on Thursday night/ Friday morning if I can get a stream since I'm on study leave atm. Is it ridiculous or does it make a bit of sense?

I hope it turns AJ heel so he can side with Flair again(although, he might be turning face)

I ain't giving anything anyway ;)

They need to do more with Austin Aries.

He's in a feud with Bully Ray at the moment, that's fair enough. He's still the X-Division champ so until he loses that, he can't really be challenging for anything else. The only problem is the TV title is such a joke that the only credible title is the World title but there's too many people in and around that. They need to make that tv title worth something again.

Shit didn't realise I hadn't put the second tag in, apologies to anyone who read it and got spoiled.

I used to like Daniels, most of his now is very cheap. Yeah, they've been building Angle to turn face for a few weeks(him coming out and answering Anarquia's call on Open Fight Night. And he's snapped at Daniels and Kaz a lot. Daniel's line this week "what's he complaining about, he's always winning matches" had me in stitches.

Mike Tenay referred to Kaz's situation as being Stockholm Syndrome, where you're held captive for so long that you start to see the point of the captor. I thought it started that Daniels had something on Kaz, I guess if it's something like AJ fucked Kaz's wife then he'd be inclined to side with Daniels.

I really can't even guess what Russo et al could've come up with to finish this ridiculous storyline. It'd be funny if it was something absolutely breathtaking like AJ was fucking animals or something, just something akin to Michael Cole saying Lawler had anal bleeding.

That would be amazing!

What's the point in Abyss pretending to be his own brother and looking for himself?! What a truly terrible load of shite, and that's saying something in TNA.

That would be amazing!

What's the point in Abyss pretending to be his own brother and looking for himself?! What a truly terrible load of shite, and that's saying something in TNA.

Yeah it's awful. I dunno about most families, but brothers tend to sound a bit different, Joseph Parks and Abyss sound the exact same(obviously).

I can see it end up with him wrestling without the mask. No idea how that resolves though, it'd make sense for Abyss to come back and confront Parks but you can't do that when it's the same person!

Yeah it's awful. I dunno about most families, but brothers tend to sound a bit different, Joseph Parks and Abyss sound the exact same(obviously).

I can see it end up with him wrestling without the mask. No idea how that resolves though, it'd make sense for Abyss to come back and confront Parks but you can't do that when it's the same person!

Abyss has been lumbered with some shite over the years, such as the Hogan ring of fame pish, 'killing' RVD, being made to wrestle in a dreadful white outfit and other comical nonsense.

New Impact on tonight at 9 on Challenge. Maybe we'll get some more answers. Not likely though.

What pish I talk! Impact is on at 10 on Tuesdays, and it's not the new one, it's a repeat from the one they show on Sunday. I know this as well as I know that TNA show a new Impact on Thursdays. What a clown.

King Mo Lawal has signed a deal to simultaneously compete in Bellator (MMA promotion) and TNA. Both will be on Spike come January.

From a Bellator point of view this is massive and I think he'll do well at the wrestling too. Tremendous athlete with top level amateur experience, a lifelong fan and he's a great talker.

King Mo Lawal has signed a deal to simultaneously compete in Bellator (MMA promotion) and TNA. Both will be on Spike come January.

From a Bellator point of view this is massive and I think he'll do well at the wrestling too. Tremendous athlete with top level amateur experience, a lifelong fan and he's a great talker.

Do TNA still do the King of the Mountain? They could have him win that(I google'd image and some of the images had him in king attire, so it'd fit in with whatever MMA schtick he runs).

I'm sorry but in terms of TNA, I think this has 'fail' written all over it. Remember, this is TNA, a comical orginisation. They recently had an NFL player get in an altercation with Bully Ray, but only mentioned it the next week and immediately dropped it. They had Frank Trigg do a (terrible) worked MMA match against AJ which was stunningly shit.

And this is TNA, who seem to have studied WCW and instead of avoiding all the mistakes they made, seem determined to copy them.

Also that twat got kicked out of Strikeforce for calling the athletic state commissioner a 'racist bitch' for the terrible crime of hammering the scumbag for being a cheat:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/mo-lawal-dismissal-emphasizes-zuffa-policy-twitter-130830350.html

Do TNA still do the King of the Mountain? They could have him win that(I google'd image and some of the images had him in king attire, so it'd fit in with whatever MMA schtick he runs).

I think they got rid of it. It wasn't WCW enough! Although to be fair the rules were at times rather confusing.

I'm sorry but in terms of TNA, I think this has 'fail' written all over it. Remember, this is TNA, a comical orginisation. They recently had an NFL player get in an altercation with Bully Ray, but only mentioned it the next week and immediately dropped it. They had Frank Trigg do a (terrible) worked MMA match against AJ which was stunningly shit.

And this is TNA, who seem to have studied WCW and instead of avoiding all the mistakes they made, seem determined to copy them.

He's signed a contract with them as opposed to just coming in for a one off. We'll see how it does, on paper it's great but as you say, it's TNA.

Also that twat got kicked out of Strikeforce for calling the athletic state commissioner a 'racist bitch' for the terrible crime of hammering the scumbag for being a cheat:

http://sports.yahoo....-130830350.html

He called her a "racist bitch" because she asked him if he could read or speak English. He's since apologised for the remark.

Stone Cold beat up his wife but he was still a top wrestler. King Mo might be a "scumbag" in your opinion but that doesn't mean it's a bad move.

The AJ secret was alright. Althought the implications are bad.

Tazz got a great line in during the PPV's knockout match(nothing spoilery but I'll tag it just cause);

(talking about Brook Tessmacher's ring attire) "She should be in the Avengers...I'll be the villain!" laugh.gif

The AJ secret is comically shit. Did they really fire Vince Russo? Between that and the crap with Abyss' 'brother' it's like Russo never left!

It's not that bad, although the fact it means Dixie Carter will be getting (more) screentime means that it's gonna be shit

Still need to watch the PPV, I was watching it but there was so much guff and then Crimson came out and that was it for me, no way am I watching him.