TNA General

Was thinking earlier on - whatever happened to Doug Williams? I thought he was excellent, he was a cracking worker. Is he injured or in some indy now?

He's still around, he's due to compete in the upcoming X Division tournament.

He was on Xplosion last week, losing to *shudder* Garett Bischoff.

Criminal...

Another great show.

Aries is just fantastic. Can't see him winning on Sunday but it is clear this man is going to the top. Actually think they're backing the wrong man and Aries should be the one pushed into the BFG main event.

Joseph Parks is equally as good. Please keep him on tv.

3/4 of the X divisions guys sucked....worth it for Kenny King though. Think they have their replacement for A double.

What was with the cards? Obviously it was the guy who attacked Sting, but don't think it gives us any more clues, unless someone has anything?

The cards were 8, A, A, 8. It's a poker hand called the Dead Man's Hand. So it's obvious that it's the Undertaker.

What was with the cards? Obviously it was the guy who attacked Sting, but don't think it gives us any more clues, unless someone has anything?

TNA have launched this twitter for the group that attacked sting. They are called aced and eights. could mean we find out who attacked sting next week?

https://twitter.com/theacesand8s

Aye, it was a pretty good PPV.

I know it's an X-Division PPV but I felt it was a little too spotfesty.

Angle and Joe was great.

AJ and Daniels was similarly great, hope to f**k this is the end of that feud.

The Ultimate X match was great but Zema Ion is a fud, I'd have much rathered Dutt or King win it.

Aries and Roode was fantastic, I couldn't see him winning it and there was a little mark out when he did. So fucking happy they did that. Stunned that they changed the title during the BFG series.

No Anderson, no Hardy, no RVD, no Garrett Bischoff, no Crimson, no Knockouts, no Brooke Hogan, no Dixie. Fantastic.

TNA is so much better than the WWE right now and has been since they started with the live Impacts. It is refreshing to see the title scene being the main focus of a wrestling company. (Dec 2011 was the last time a title match main-evented a WWE PPV <_< )

I've noticed that TNA related things are now trending worldwide on Twitter (© M. Cole) when they are on TV, so hopefully this new found momentum can translate into higher ratings. The Impact Zone is still the thing that's hindering them most IMO.

Have the Knockout Titles been quietly retired? they haven't been mentioned on TV for weeks.

Have the Knockout Titles been quietly retired? they haven't been mentioned on TV for weeks.

The tag ones? Eric Young recently had throat surgery so nothing doing until he's good to go again.

TNA is so much better than the WWE right now and has been since they started with the live Impacts. It is refreshing to see the title scene being the main focus of a wrestling company. (Dec 2011 was the last time a title match main-evented a WWE PPV dry.gif )

I've noticed that TNA related things are now trending worldwide on Twitter (© M. Cole) when they are on TV, so hopefully this new found momentum can translate into higher ratings. The Impact Zone is still the thing that's hindering them most IMO.

Agreed. It's an awful place.

When does Impact air over here?

Sundays for the episode that aired live on Thursday in America, then repeated on a Tuesday. The PPVs are shown on Wednesday nights, so Destination X should be on this Wednesday.

The tag ones? Eric Young recently had throat surgery so nothing doing until he's good to go again.

Aye, the tag titles is what I meant. Didn't know about EY's injury, so that explains it. I don't think there is currently enough strength and depth in the Knockouts Division to keep the tag titles.

I take it the kayfabe rule about titles having to be defended at least once every 30 days has totally gone out the window? :lol:

Some serious good stuff on the show. Styles and Daniels finally have a cracker. God knows how long we've been waiting to see that. Opening four way was fun. Main event was stellar. Best singles match Bobby Roode has had by some distance. Angle/Joe was alright, but once again, final stretch was horrible. Ultimate X was good.

Good wee PPV here.

I take it the kayfabe rule about titles having to be defended at least once every 30 days has totally gone out the window? :lol:

I didn't even know it was IN the TNA window! :lol:

The TV title gets defended every week, nice touch of old-school WCW there. :) Liking D-Von (NOT "Devon") as TV champ purely for the Robbie E moments it's given me. Though I'm sure they said on the most recent Impact that this stipulation was back after a wee gap. Don't remember a gap, but that's what I get for having a few beers when I watch Impact...

Aye, the tag titles is what I meant. Didn't know about EY's injury, so that explains it. I don't think there is currently enough strength and depth in the Knockouts Division to keep the tag titles.

Aye they should just scrap them, the last thing anyone wants is two women's matches on the card.

The TV title gets defended every week, nice touch of old-school WCW there. :) Liking D-Von (NOT "Devon") as TV champ purely for the Robbie E moments it's given me. Though I'm sure they said on the most recent Impact that this stipulation was back after a wee gap. Don't remember a gap, but that's what I get for having a few beers when I watch Impact...

Yeah it was when AJ brought it back and it lasted like a month or so before they forgot to defend it on Impact.

When does Impact air over here?

Sunday at 9 or Tuesday at 10.

Just got done with Impact. Really good show again. I won't talk at length about everything since a few seem to have watched Destination X but that Flip Casanova is the most dangerous wrestler I've seen in a long, long time. He should never be anywhere near a ring again, whoever booked him for TNA should be getting their jotters. I hope the guy he wrestled is OK.

Yeah it was when AJ brought it back and it lasted like a month or so before they forgot to defend it on Impact.

I'm pretty sure the TV title's been defended every week, I think a few times on Xplosion as well so I guess that's kept up the weekly defending quota. Then again, this is TNA so it wouldn't surprise me if they just forgot about it and then remembered again.

Just got done with Impact. Really good show again. I won't talk at length about everything since a few seem to have watched Destination X but that Flip Casanova is the most dangerous wrestler I've seen in a long, long time. He should never be anywhere near a ring again, whoever booked him for TNA should be getting their jotters. I hope the guy he wrestled is OK.

Total car crash of a match, the guy he was up against was Dakota Darsow, son of Demolition Smash.

AFAIK, Cassanova got through to the X-Division tournament by winning that match but I'm avoiding spoilers until Wednesday so this is out of date and possibly utter bollocks as well...