Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Suffered a blood clot as well. At best, he has brain damage. Fucking horrendous.

Jesus. Im watching it just now and you can see the exact moment where he starts to look in pain and get attended to. Cant believe Cole called the ADR match after that, he was totally distraught in his speech. Horrible.

Suffered a blood clot as well. At best, he has brain damage. Fucking horrendous.

Where did you see that? Statement they released only mentioned a heart attack.

Vince gave Cole hell for not commentating. The guy didn't care and went through. Fucking brilliant. Kudos Mr. Cole

Yeah, fair play to him, imagine being expected to work when the guy you've worked with for years and more than likely class as a friend collapses unconscious next to you, it'd be fucking horrendous. If that's true then McMahon really is a heartless b*****d.

Hope he's alright, and hope he's back commentating soon. I know he has had a lot of detractors recently, but he's the best commentator that was still commentating on Raw/Smackdown for me. Legend.

Who will take over for next week? I don't mean to be crass, but I don't think it'd be a good situation for anyone to be in. It'd be rather unfair to drop Josh Matthews in at the deep end for next week, so would they turn to the old guard such as JR or JBL or have a different wrestler for each match again? Tough position for whoever is involved next week.

JR is hardly going to do it considering how close he is with Lawler.

It'll be Cole and one of Booker/Joey Styles/Josh Matthews/Heyman.

Most likely Booker.

Booker's Smackdown GM though, it'd be a bit weird to have the Smackdown GM commentating on Raw. Heyman's a good shout but I thought he was on a pay per appearance contract? Think it'd be a bit much to throw Matthews in, but maybe. Styles is a good shout. I mentioned JR, purely because he's the most experienced and he'd be able to treat it with the most respect considering his relationship with Jerry, but you're right it'd maybe be a bit too much for him.

It'd be rather unfair to drop Josh Matthews in at the deep end for next week

Think it'd be a bit much to throw Matthews in, but maybe.

How so? I don't think anyone will want to do it but Matthews has done plenty of commentating, it'll be an awful show for everyone. Hopefully he's a lot better by then so that the mood is better.

Styles(or Striker) would be good enough though.

How so? I don't think anyone will want to do it but Matthews has done plenty of commentating, it'll be an awful show for everyone. Hopefully he's a lot better by then so that the mood is better.

Styles(or Striker) would be good enough though.

He's done plenty of commentating yes, but has he done 3 hours live and in such horrible circumstances? A huge thing to place upon him when they obviously see him as the future lead commentator of WWE. Just my opinion though.

He's done plenty of commentating yes, but has he done 3 hours live and in such horrible circumstances? A huge thing to place upon him when they obviously see him as the future lead commentator of WWE. Just my opinion though.

The circumstances is obviously new, has he done any PPVs? I'd have thought so, just by the shear length of time he's been with the company.

I have an update on Jerry. The docs are removing his ventilation & taking him out of sedation. He is responsive, which is great!!! It took a while to revive him last night so there's the concern of brain damage. He had some tests done which will show how much if any damage there is due to the lack of oxygen to his brain. Unfortunately, the results won't be in until in the morning. I appreciate all the calls, texts, tweets, & Facebook messages of support & I know Jerry will too. Thanks everybody!!

From Stacy Carter aka Miss Kitty's facebook page.

Just watched last nights show back and when King collapses they did put up the copyright notice that is shown at the end of a broadcast so it seems that for a time anyway they were going to stop the show before deciding just to finish it.

that flashes up at the end of each hour anyway doesn't it, not just at the end.

Mere coincidence it happened at that point.

Let Heyman do it! The guy is a comedy genius on commentary.

It's practically impossible to bring in a heyman as a heel to fill this slot because as a heel he would HAVE to say something crass about it or he wouldn't be staying in character. I don't think that'll be an option.

Edited by Dindeleux