Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Had its day? It was shite when they first introduced it. They should have given Punk his own custom belt if they knew he was going to hold on to it for as long as he has.

Thats would have been a good idea. I wish they would change it to something old school, like the pic above!

If that's the future of the divas division, they might as well just chuck it now.

The best womans wrestler on the roster, Natalya Neidhart, doesn't even wrestle and accompanies the overgrown joke that is Khali to the ring and has to dance like an arsehole.

Edited by King_Of_Kings

Just watched Raw. Was alright. Punk was tremendous on the mic once again. His stuff this month has been immense, utterly brilliant. He's also getting really good crowd reactions. Why haven't they let his cut loose like this since he turned heel again? Cena once more was utter shite. He's just fucking gash, really really awful. He seems to be regressing each week at the moment. He's probably at his all time worst at the moment, and I include his first year or so when he was a generic babyface who wore the colours of the team of whatever city they were in.

The Team Hell No segment was entertaining as usual. Love those guys.

Bob Backlund going into the HOF is no surprise, but he's a guy I've never liked. I'm utterly mystified as to how this guy had such a long title reign, and was stunned when he won it again in 95. That was a terrible decision and reign.

Ziggler is quite over with the crowd, but it's disappointing that he needed 2 people to beat The Miz. The fucking Miz. The whole thing about 'winning' spot 1 or 2 in the Rumble was stupid.

Ryback seems to be less over than he has been recently. I think he's been overshadowed by Punk/Cena and probably even Ziggler.

I thought it was bizarre to see the Primetime Players at the end, especially considering they haven't been on Raw in ages.

Despite being a jobber squad, 3MB are still tremendous.

Regarding the belt, they really should have changed it ages ago, even if just as a part of the storyline, and when Cena inevitably (and boringly) wins it at Mania, have him bring his dreadful spinner belt back. That they haven't shows who the main guy still is.

Watched up to Sheamus/Barrett this morning and just finished up.

It was alright. The beat the clock matches were pretty good.

I still feel underwhelmed by The Rock. Punk was great again and Ziggler was also very good.

I, too, was surprised to see the Prime Time Players get one of those interruptions, given that Rhodes Scholars walked down after the interruptions stopped, nice way to make the #1 Contenders look inferior.

The Diva division really is the utter pits right now. Wiki would suggest there are 10 Divas on the main roster at the moment. Only Kaitlyn and AJ are remotely over with the fans and AJ barely wrestles these days. The rest could be released tomorrow without anyone giving a shit.

The Diva division really is the utter pits right now. Wiki would suggest there are 10 Divas on the main roster at the moment. Only Kaitlyn and AJ are remotely over with the fans and AJ barely wrestles these days. The rest could be released tomorrow without anyone giving a shit.

Yeah, Aksana, Tamina, Rosa and the two Brodus dancers barely wrestle too or at least I can't remember seeing them wrestle on Raw.

I honestly thought they had a keeper in Kelly Kelly. She was over, and was constantly working to improve herself. She was turning into one of them ones where you say "that was surprisingly okay" after pretty much every one of her matches.

The belts been sh*te from day 1, I would love it if they brought back this belt but they never would:

WWF_attitude_Championship.jpg

Bring that belt back immediately, and the IC championship from that time too, the new one is rancid. Fix those shite tag belts, keep the us and throw away the divas and bring back the woman's. Oh and bring back the European title too

Bring that belt back immediately, and the IC championship from that time too, the new one is rancid.

You're fucking kidding, right?

The 'new' one is the classic IC belt that was used until about 1999, the best looking belt in WWF/WWE history. Re-introducing it is the one and only thing they have done correctly with regards to the belts in the last few years.

Couldn't have*, Mr President.

I agree, the IC belt is ace but it but it needs to be a black strap, not white.

Agreed. Remember when Shawn Michaels had a yellow strap then a pale blue strap back during his first 2 reigns? Those were bad.

Not as bad as Warrior's pale blue WWF title belt though.