Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

That phrase gets used too often. There's no chance that he's in better shape than the late 90s/early 00s. He's in very good shape considering he's 42 (which surprised me) but past his peak.

Perhaps the best shape of his life aesthetically then. I don't remember him being as ripped as he is now at any point in the past.

Edit - Punk/Jericho was indeed a great match.

Edited by TheScarf

Stopped watching after the awful Booker wwe app promo, really annoyed me. But it sounds like it turned into a decent Raw, ill find it on YouTube later

You stopped watching it after 4 minutes? Because of 1 promo?

Does he not do the DDP Yoga, which is supposed to be very good for you?

Is that the same thing that made Jake Roberts healthy again?

Perhaps the best shape of his life aesthetically then. I don't remember him being as ripped as he is now at any point in the past.

Perhaps but ripped isn't the full package. I would be hugely surprised and skeptical if, say, he was in better fitness now than any other time.

Del Rio's promo's as a heel were terrible, but as a face they are utterly cringeworthy and woeful.

Lesnar still looking like a beast, always better when he doesn't talk.

Great match between punk and Jericho.

SOS from cena.

Quality matchup between Bryan and Mysterio

Good to see henry back, he was pretty much the best I've seen him before he got injured, but should be a bad-ass face who doesn't take any shit and doesn't try and ingratiate himself to the fans, rather than a monster heel imo.

About an hour's worth of decent stuff, the rest just utter drivel about aps and recaps.

Can't get into Del Rio at all. I found him mind-numbingly boring as a heel and he's even worse as a face. The fact that he's feuding with the Big Flop makes it unwatchable.

Jericho's match with Punk was excellent, just about the only match with any high level grappling in it the whole 3 hours. The rest of the matches or fights just seemed to consist of two tired looking guys trading punches and occasionally one tossing the other out of the ring, before getting out of the ring to toss him back in and land a finisher. It saddened me to see Cesaro losing to Ryback too, the former clearly a much more talented wrestler and better to watch.

No Rock which isn't promising either.

Over all a dire show with one great match in 3 hours. Urgh.

Edit: forgot about the Daniel Bryan match. Daniel Bryan was great as usual, Mysterio is fat and rubbish. Hope he retires.

Edited by GiGi