Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I'm pretty certain that last time I watched RAW Rhodes Scholars had a backstage segment about going their separate ways, but last night they were tagging again?

New Age Outlaws are incredible.

The New Age Outlaws/Rhodescholars things was brilliant. Sandow and Rhodes and great and the Outlaws are as entertaining as always.

The Road Doggs start to his spiel "Oh the lord have mercy, rest in peace Percy" was brilliant.

If Orton says Bearer is in hell here like he did with Eddie then it's sound.

It wasn't anything disrespectful though, was it?

He didn't slate Bearer or anything, he said basically that 'Taker will now forever remain perfect to Bearer, whilst he'll make a mark on his record. I thought it was quite fitting actually.

i can see why they did it, as otherwise taker has no real motivation for Wrestlemania. But i still find it pretty tasteless. Bearer gave alot to the company.

Bearer's two sons were apparently backstage at Raw and I'm 100% certain WWE would have got their consent 1st before they ran the promo. They would know their father would have approved of it if it was to help build 'takers match for 'mania as he loved the wrestling business.so much.

Wrestlemania match revealed on Smackdown

Apparently we're going to have the Shield vs Randy Orton, Sheamus & Ryback at Wrestlemania. I'd like to think the Shield will win this one again, with the loss setting off a Randy Orton heel turn.

Edited by LAGer

Ryback gets his redemption in that one. The Shield can't win EVERY match and they've looked strong enough already that the loss, even if it IS at Mania, won't hurt them badly.

EDIT: And Ryback really DOES need this one.

Edited by DomDom

Ryback gets his redemption in that one. The Shield can't win EVERY match and they've looked strong enough already that the loss, even if it IS at Mania, won't hurt them badly.

EDIT: And Ryback really DOES need this one.

I'll be very surprised if Ryback is in the match. The Smackdown spoilers I read,

after The Shield give him a beat down (having previously taken out Orton and Seamus) before his match with Mark Henry, he gets The Worlds Strongest Slam like 3 or 4 times from Henry. I'd therefore assume Ryback will demand a 'Mania match with Henry instead as they did appear to be going and Big Show - who asked Orton and Seamus to be in the 6-man match will be added against The Shield. That may be when Orton turns, or leads to an Orton turn with a Shield win and Ryback beating Henry.

Would certainly make sense to me anyway.

Edited by J_Stewart

<script language='javascript'> </script>

I'll be very surprised if Ryback is in the match. The Smackdown spoilers I read,

after The Shield give him a beat down (having previously taken out Orton and Seamus) before his match with Mark Henry, he gets The Worlds Strongest Slam like 3 or 4 times from Henry. I'd therefore assume Ryback will demand a 'Mania match with Henry instead as they did appear to be going and Big Show - who asked Orton and Seamus to be in the 6-man match will be added against The Shield. That may be when Orton turns, or leads to an Orton turn with a Shield win and Ryback beating Henry.

Would certainly make sense to me anyway.

That makes a lot more sense to me too, as I was sure the Big Show was going to be added.

It was Rajah I read it on, not sure how accurate it will be.

Edited by LAGer

The Rock had to miss Raw on Monday, due to having a previous commitment to be overseas in South Korea promoting G.I. Joe: Retaliation. At this time, there are people in the locker room who are not happy that the WWE Champion will be missing 2 of the 4 final RAW shows before WrestleMania. Word is that Rock has done everything in his power to be at as many shows as possible, but there is resentment that a part time wrestler is not only WWE champion, but also taking a top spot on the WrestleMania card.

Ungrateful wankers. I wonder if they are so open in their bitching about HHH, Taker, Jericho or Lesnar? all of whom will have top spots on the Mania card and have worked a similar or lighter schedule than Rocky has for the last year.