Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Bryan did look pretty agitated speaking to the trainers and Orton after the match. I can see both sides of the argument, and I just hope Bryan's outburst hasn't harmed his chances of a main event push. I think he and Cena could have a terrific series of matches.

Now that Del Rio is a heel again, will he get all those fancy cars back?

Ryback; he's shite eh. What can he do when he comes back? I started off thinking he was utter shite, then warmed to him a bit, now I'm back to thinking he's utter shite.

Is Ted DiBiase still with WWE?

I hope we won't get another McMahon family feud. That shit has been done to death. Also it will get folk creaming over a potential Shane McMahon return, which would be shit and won't happen anyway.

I think the Raw episode showed us that there is plenty of potential in WWE if they just got behind certain characters and pushed them. No doubt the next Raw will be gantin' and we'll all feel like fools for getting our hopes up.

WWE have blown it with Ryback. Super Cena just had to go over him, didn't he? f**k sake. Another chance ruined.

Aye. I think folk got behind Ryback as he was seen as a bit of a threat to Cena. Actually he even beat Cena in the last man standing match, when Ryback was, you know, THE FUCKING LAST MAN STANDING! But no, Cena doesn't even sell stipulations it seems.

Triple H more than anyone understands the frustration of getting hurt in the ring. He'll be happy to take the brunt of someone else's frustration.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. If it's the first kind of thing like that from Bryan then I'm sure he won't mind.

They'd be fucking crazy to let something like that affect him, given how great and over he's been in the past couple of months.

Fcuking hell, just read the story about the 13 year old boy who killed his 5 year old sister yesterday by doing wrestling moves on her. What the fcuk was he doing slamming her and dropping flying elbows on her. Madness.

WWE have already released a statement, but can't help feel this sort of thing will just add more pressure to keep it PG and less violent

Edited by DavidMcG

Fcuking hell, just read the story about the 13 year old boy who killed his 5 year old sister yesterday by doing wrestling moves on her. What the fcuk was he doing slamming her and dropping flying elbows on her. Madness.

WWE have already released a statement, but can't help feel this sort of thing will just add more pressure to keep it PG and less violent

Really sad news but the parents have to take a lot of the blame. A 13 yr old shouldn't be left at home alone to babysit a 5 yr old.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. If it's the first kind of thing like that from Bryan then I'm sure he won't mind.

Plus the apologies were shared between the two. Heat of the moment stuff. Water off the back.

BURYING TIME - LETS MAKE BRYAN WEAR A GOAT COSTUME AND BECOME SANTINO'S PET GOAT

Nah, but seriously - Bryan will be fine. Would possibly have been a different story if he'd went off on Vince but by and large they like guys willing to stand up for themselves.

Found this a quite interesting take on events, particularly Orton's role - http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/1gmugo/just_watched_bryan_and_orton_again_in_light_of/

Mark Henry must be the coolest motherfucker on the planet.

This!!!

Everything about Henry is great, and the further on he gets in his career the better he seems to get. Will never be a quick mover but I think he's half decent in the ring, it's just hard to get the right match for him as he's such a monster.

His entrance music, the way he talks, his big beard and some devastating moves, what a guy big Mark is. He's also been a long term player now and seems a real pro.

Also, whoever at WWE decided to do the entrance where they show the ramp and the ring and then Henry just walks out and blocks everything off deserves a few quid pay rise as that's one of the coolest entrances these days.

SOMEBODY GONNA GET THEIR ASS KICKED!!!

Daniel Bryan's thing was legit, he was apparently seething after it because he knows what it's like when he's hurt. He went backstage and started screaming at Trips in the gorilla position. They eventually apologized to each other but it's surprising to hear about him going off on someone like Trips.

Trips' point of view was that they want to protect him because they're planning a summer feud with Cena for the title.

Just to confirm, he was upset because they stopped the match despite him being legit injured? I don't really see the sense in that, although he might not have been thinking straight I suppose.

Just to confirm, he was upset because they stopped the match despite him being legit injured? I don't really see the sense in that, although he might not have been thinking straight I suppose.

According to the dirtsheets he was upset because he argued that he knows his own bodies limits, he's worked all over the world and he personally felt fine to continue the match.

Kinda makes sense because he was cleared to compete the next day so it was a really minor injury - I've seen it called a stinger a few times but I assume they mean a dead arm going by how limp it was during the match.

He wasn't proper injured, it was just a temporary muscle spasm like thing, I think. (a stinger, I believe). Bryan thinks he knows when he's hurt and when he's not.

I saw videos with both of them on WWE.com, which makes me think it might actually be a work and when he turns heel, Trips will go up against him.

BURYING TIME - LETS MAKE BRYAN WEAR A GOAT COSTUME AND BECOME SANTINO'S PET GOAT

Nah, but seriously - Bryan will be fine. Would possibly have been a different story if he'd went off on Vince but by and large they like guys willing to stand up for themselves.

Found this a quite interesting take on events, particularly Orton's role - http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/1gmugo/just_watched_bryan_and_orton_again_in_light_of/

I went back and watched it again. Orton's role in it was excellent. Particularly with the suplex on the barricade. He takes almost the entire impact on his own arm/side, whilst making it look brutal enough that people sitting feet from it believe it.

He done brilliantly to protect Bryan in the match, and I'm not a lover of Orton.

Henry's segment was fantastic....wish i hadn't been on this thread before I watched raw however. Ruined the surprise a bit but anytime Cena gets a slam is good viewing. Bit annoyed they announced RVD's comeback mid show. They should have had him as a mystery final entrant to the MITB match then the music hits and the crowd goes mental.

Henry's segment was fantastic....wish i hadn't been on this thread before I watched raw however. Ruined the surprise a bit but anytime Cena gets a slam is good viewing. Bit annoyed they announced RVD's comeback mid show. They should have had him as a mystery final entrant to the MITB match then the music hits and the crowd goes mental.

They announced it at Payback first.

It's probably an attempt to get more PPV buys.

Appologies not seen it yet. Was it via a video promo like on Raw or was he actually there?

Was just the same video.