Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I think they are both utterly shite in all honesty. Rhodes being marginally better but I wouldn't even have ben bothered if his release was real.

Rhodes is far better than DiBiase and he's actually over just now (or was after MITB), DiBiase Jr has never been over in his life.

Is it this week Edge is back?

Yes, he came out at the start and did the Cutting Edge.

Holy shit, AJ just fucking put those commentators in their place. :lol:

Aye, I'm sure JBL and Lawler weren't at all aware of exactly what she was going to say. Not at all.

Dunno about JBL but JR has routinely said in the past that Lawler hates going into a show knowing absolutely anything of what is to come when he is on commentary.

Aye, I'm sure JBL and Lawler weren't at all aware of exactly what she was going to say. Not at all.

You are correct, everything on a live TV show will be 100% scripted - everyone will be totally aware at all times of every single word that will be said.

Always.

Without fail.

Because implying someone is a paedophile isn't exactly PG.

It isn't exactly going to get them lots of grief either. It's bending the lines a bit, but they won't see trouble.

Also very telling is that absolutely nothing has been said about it in the aftermath. Nobody is unhappy. The network, the commentators, Vinny Mac or anyone. It's just completely gone without comment.

It isn't exactly going to get them lots of grief either. It's bending the lines a bit, but they won't see trouble.

Also very telling is that absolutely nothing has been said about it in the aftermath. Nobody is unhappy. The network, the commentators, Vinny Mac or anyone. It's just completely gone without comment.

But...but...but...THE INTERNET said things!

I thought Monday was one of the better episodes of RAW. Enjoyed Edge gettin tore into Trips, Cesaros tilt a whirl was unreal and Goldust's match with Orton was decent too. Crowd was into it as well which always helps - huge pop for Edge at the start and its scary how over Bryan is wherever he goes now. The Heyman/Doctor stuff wasn't great but the introduction of Punk saved that segment IMO.

Think I only ffwd through the adverts and watched pretty much the whole thing, which is a good sign considering a few months ago I would probably skip through the majority of it and not really give a shit.

AJ ripping Lawler was hilarious and quite frankly well deserved.

He's a 63 year old who constantly acts like a child that gets excited at seeing their first "boobie".

Shame the creepy old pervert's commentary career didn't end after his heart attack.

I really liked how AJ stood up to the commentators who were just trying to rip the pish and not take her seriously. She's good on the mic, got some character, but she's so small that it's a little hard to take her seriously in the ring.

I was wondering how they're gonna get the belt onto Bryan, cos I don't think it'll happen at this PPV. I'm thinking that there may be dodgy finish to the match where Randy, or Bryan get DQ'd setting up a stipulation match (no DQ) between them in the next PPV. Randy would prob win that, sending Bryan out the title picture, then we have Survivor series where they can have a non-title group main event. This finishes with Bryan pinning Orton for the win, setting up the title match in december PPV and that's where Bryan would probably win it. This lets Cena come back and win the rumble setting up Bryan Cena rematch in wrestlemania. Of course if the Rock comes back, things could change.

I dont know where that leaves CM Punk in the meantime though, maybe he'll be the one to get the belt from Randy.

I really liked how AJ stood up to the commentators who were just trying to rip the pish and not take her seriously. She's good on the mic, got some character, but she's so small that it's a little hard to take her seriously in the ring.

I was wondering how they're gonna get the belt onto Bryan, cos I don't think it'll happen at this PPV. I'm thinking that there may be dodgy finish to the match where Randy, or Bryan get DQ'd setting up a stipulation match (no DQ) between them in the next PPV. Randy would prob win that, sending Bryan out the title picture, then we have Survivor series where they can have a non-title group main event. This finishes with Bryan pinning Orton for the win, setting up the title match in december PPV and that's where Bryan would probably win it. This lets Cena come back and win the rumble setting up Bryan Cena rematch in wrestlemania. Of course if the Rock comes back, things could change.

I dont know where that leaves CM Punk in the meantime though, maybe he'll be the one to get the belt from Randy.

My thinking is that Orton gets a dirty win this Sunday, Bryan wins it back at Survivor Series. Cena comes back at the Rumble for the rematch he never got and Punk wins the Rumble, setting up Punk v Bryan at 'Mania.

My thinking is that Orton gets a dirty win this Sunday, Bryan wins it back at Survivor Series. Cena comes back at the Rumble for the rematch he never got and Punk wins the Rumble, setting up Punk v Bryan at 'Mania.

You've still got Battleground and Hell in a Cell before Survivor Series and then you've got TLC in December to fill.

I think all five PPVs will be centric on the Orton/Trips/Bryan feud. Orton will win dirty on Sunday, Bryan will continue to be an annoyance and will beat him at Battleground and the rematch at Hell in a Cell. Triple H will get increasing frustrated with Orton. It'll be the NewCo vs a team of people like Bryan, Ziggler, Big Show, maybe Rhodes if he's back and Bryan will pin Orton in the Survivor Series match to win it. Triple H will take it into his own hands at Hell in a Cell vs Bryan and Bryan will beat him.

That clears it up for Cena vs Bryan at Mania.