Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I think if Goldberg was going to make an appearance at some point he'd have done it by now. It's actually quite impressive that he's still relevant now despite not having had anything to do with wrestling for over 10 years. That being said, he's featured quite prominently on WWE.com recently and he appeared to be quite open to the possibility of returning for a one off in an interview he did not that long ago. If it ever were to happen though I'd expect it to be in the form of a cameo on a significant Raw or maybe at a push a special guest referee appearance. He's been away from it for too long to put on a full length match.

Re Austin: there was actually an article on WWE.com earlier this week about him giving advice to Daniel Bryan so I'd say there's a decent chance that might happen. It's been said before on here but if Shawn Michaels doesn't get involved at some point I'll be very surprised. It's set up perfectly for him.

Edited by Meathead

Warrior will pop up at some stage over the next 6 months, I can't see it being in a wrestling capacity though.

I was never a great fan of the Warrior but I agree that if the music was to hit and he was to sprint down the aisle I'd be genuinely excited. He is just a big mad ball of energy. Agree with the above post about Goldberg still being relevant after 10 years of inactivity, it's amazing how big Warrior really is considering a lack of pure wrestling ability (although he still put on some great shows) and a fairly short but eventful spell in the limelight.

Re Austin: there was actually an article on WWE.com earlier this week about him giving advice to Daniel Bryan so I'd say there's a decent chance that might happen. It's been said before on here but if Shawn Michaels doesn't get involved at some point I'll be very surprised. It's set up perfectly for him.

I keep thinking Michaels would be involved at some point and worried that he'd be part of the conspiracy against him due to his obvious links with Triple H. I'd like him to come back to be in Bryan's corner at some point. Not sure if it'd advance the story greatly, I just love HBK.

Do we think that Edge will give a pep talk to Bryan similar to the one he gave to Cena when Lesnar returned last year?

Edited by LAGer

I keep thinking Michaels would be involved at some point and worried that he'd be part of the conspiracy against him due to his obvious links with Triple H. I'd like him to come back to be in Bryan's corner at some point. Not sure if it'd advance the story greatly, I just love HBK.

Do we think that Edge will give a pep talk to Bryan similar to the one he gave to Cena when Lesnar returned last year?

I could only see him being there to help Bryan. Much has been made about the fact that he trained Bryan and turning him heel would make very little sense considering he'd likely only be back for a one off. If they manage to spin out Bryan vs Orton/HHH until Wrestlemania then I could definitely see Michaels being in Bryan's corner for him winning the title.

With Christian not doing very much at the moment I can't see anything for Edge to do apart from help Bryan in some way. If it means that we get a different ending from the past few weeks I'm all for it.

I hope you're not implying that i am an idiot sir.

Only if you were ever to chant "goldberg" at Ryback ;) (I assumed you were joking in your post)

I was never a great fan of the Warrior but I agree that if the music was to hit and he was to sprint down the aisle I'd be genuinely excited. He is just a big mad ball of energy.

There's no fucking chance Warrior will be sprinting anywhere these days.

I was actually discussing Rhodes' situation with my brother and we thought they'd go down the route of having Rhodes come back in a couple weeks or something and disrupt Orton/Trips shit and then Orton would demand he gets a match against him which would have Rhodes' job on the line again. We thought that Bryan could cost Orton it and that's how Rhodes comes back.

I can see something similar happening now.

Hopefully this sees Rhodes ending up in the main event scene. He won't be a major seller in terms of merchandise like Cena or Punk, and he isn't over in the way the likes of Bryan or even Ziggler are, but the guy has been solid over the past while. Ziggler probably deserves it more, but having Rhodes in there would add an interesting angle and keep things fresh.

After the legacy split it seemed that Rhodes grabbed the chance to prove different from his family, whereas dibiase inherited his dads and just didn't seem to do anything at all.

Always surprised me as I thought dibiase would've ended up better then Rhodes.

Ted Dibiase is just shit. Really really shit. I think Cody Rhodes is a really good tag wrestler ( probably on Gunn or Holly levels actually ) and has come on leaps and bounds as a singles guy, but he's not got enough character about him.