Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Dean Ambrose could have at least tried to not mark out on Raw....lying there with a big cheeser when Jake The Snake lay Damien on him :lol:

tumblr_mz0k8fUbif1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Watched a livestream with Jake last night and he said the reason that Ambrose was smiling was because CM Punk shouted to him "Oh my god Dean the snake has just shit on you"

He must have had shivers down his spine doing that slow yes thing with the crowd eating it up, I know I did just watching it.

I love how over he is. I always kind of thought that it would fade away eventually and folk would get fed up like they did with Ryder's WWWYKI shite. Isn't going to happen though, not now.

Bryan is here to stay at the very top. Love it!

He must have had shivers down his spine doing that slow yes thing with the crowd eating it up, I know I did just watching it.

I love how over he is. I always kind of thought that it would fade away eventually and folk would get fed up like they did with Ryder's WWWYKI shite. Isn't going to happen though, not now.

I love how the crowd actually wore themselves out chanting at the end! He is so ridiculously over.

And yet he's continually been shafted and the whole Wyatt angle was done to keep him out the picture.

Maybe they actually realised they can't stop him and they might actually give him the Rumble win...or we'll have Batista vs Orton at Mania.

And yet he's continually been shafted and the whole Wyatt angle was done to keep him out the picture.

Maybe they actually realised they can't stop him and they might actually give him the Rumble win...or we'll have Batista vs Orton at Mania.

Was it though? Surely if it was done with that in mind, they'd have persevered with it longer than 2 weeks.

I can't help but think they are playing the long game with him.

Regardless though, you're right. They can't stop him. People will cheer for him no matter what.

Was it though? Surely if it was done with that in mind, they'd have persevered with it longer than 2 weeks.

I can't help but think they are playing the long game with him.

Regardless though, you're right. They can't stop him. People will cheer for him no matter what.

It seems like they were just biding time. In the past week or so when he's been with the Wyatts, he's not seemed uneasy, for him to suddenly snap and turn on then when he seemed so willing is stupid.

I wish, but taking him out of the title picture so swiftly when they've not even properly unified the titles (ie Orton is still carrying two titles) just seems like they're trying to stop him being the top guy.

I loved the ending to RAW last night and as noted Bryan is mega over. The whole show was pretty solid in my opinion. I was actually surprised by the crowd at the end as they'd been pretty quiet until then.

The do agree that they should've done this a month or so down the line, in fact leaving it until the start of March and then having Bryan do that would've been even better, especially in front of one of the hotter crowds.

Is Daniel Bryan in the current situation the most over wrestler since Stone Cold back in the good old days? Similarly to Austin, in my view, is that they both got themselves over almost out of nowhere just owing to fan reactions in 1 night? Austin at KOTR 96 and for me Bryan the night after wrestlemania 2 years ago when Seamus beat him in 12 seconds? Crowd have been with him from then.

I think Kane is still in cahoots with Bryan and they have been working this thing to destroy the Wyatts from inside. I mean it was even Kane that ensured the door was locked

I was thinking that too.

At the moment I'm thinking it's either Bryan or Batista for the Rumble win. I know which way I want it to go but I know which way the WWE are likely to go. Punk would normally be up there but he looks to be tied up with Triple H at Wrestlemania.

Ideal scenario for me is for Bryan to win the Rumble and Punk to win the title at Elimination Chamber but I'm certain that won't happen.

I was thinking that too.

At the moment I'm thinking it's either Bryan or Batista for the Rumble win. I know which way I want it to go but I know which way the WWE are likely to go. Punk would normally be up there but he looks to be tied up with Triple H at Wrestlemania.

Ideal scenario for me is for Bryan to win the Rumble and Punk to win the title at Elimination Chamber but I'm certain that won't happen.

Bryan might not even make the Rumble.

He apparently suffered a 'pretty serious' concussion near the start of the cage match on Raw and has no recollection of the rest of the night.

Fucking hell.

Wat. I thought he looked a bit blank for most of that match but when you're caught up in it you'd just mistake it for intensity or concentration or something. Would've been pretty funny if the end of the cage match was just spontaneous improv by a half-conscious Bryan.