Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Dreadful Raw. Utterly dreadful.

Ricardo Rodriguez seemed to be more over than half the roster. The fans chanting 'USA! USA!' during the section with him and Colter was stupid, as it always is when they chant their support for a racist character. Morons.

Oh, Alberto Del Rio picked a ladder match; shocking stuff indeed. When has a Mexican wrestler in WWE ever NOT picked a ladder match?!

A tug of war?! A tug of war?! f**k off.

The commentators droning on about that pizza, as tasty as it looked, was hideous.

That photo of the Rock looked photoshopped to f**k. It looked like a computer game version of The Rock.

At least The Shield were, as always, immense, although it was disappointing to not see them arrive in some sort of special Shield vehicle like The Shieldcopter last week.

At least The Shield were, as always, immense, although it was disappointing to not see them arrive in some sort of special Shield vehicle like The Shieldcopter last week.

I kind of like that them doing it only for the UK show implies they rode that helicopter all the way from the states. :lol: Fucking love The Shield, though. I was just reading the Fighting Spirit Magazine twitter account mention that a lot of the veterans are saying they see something really special in Ambrose.

I kind of like that them doing it only for the UK show implies they rode that helicopter all the way from the states. :lol: Fucking love The Shield, though. I was just reading the Fighting Spirit Magazine twitter account mention that a lot of the veterans are saying they see something really special in Ambrose.

I've not seen NXT at all - from what I've seen of him so far he has the look to be a real, bad b*****d of a heel.

I'm sure theres a .gif from NXT that I've seen come to think of it between Regal and Ambrose, Regal is down on his knees, applauds Ambrose who's waiting at the corner, then Ambrose charges forward and pulls off a vicious looking knee to the face. Fantastic to watch.

It seems like the post-Wrestlemania slump has kicked in. Unfortunately this year it has been preceded by pre-Wrestlemania slump and the during Wrestlemania slump.

It can be easily anticipated though, all too predictable. I skim spoilers and read opinions throughout the year these days, if there's a big Lesnar/HHH/Rock match I'll seek it out, then I'll watch the Rumble as a social event, dip in and out of Raw between then and WM, watch WM as a social event and then make sure I watch the Raw after Mania. That's it for me these days.

It's really pish. It annoys me that WWE is so shit just now, because as they've proven with The Shield, they can quite easily get it very right. The Shield even didn't get totally annihilated by SuperCena, unlike The Nexus. These guys have been brought in and have been protected from the very start. Why can't they make other guys look strong? You don't have to win all the time to look strong, but the whole 'all heels must be cowards who cheat to win' thing is boring. Many of the best heels have been utter b*****ds but have been able to back it up by being hard and winning clean often.

It's really pish. It annoys me that WWE is so shit just now, because as they've proven with The Shield, they can quite easily get it very right. The Shield even didn't get totally annihilated by SuperCena, unlike The Nexus. These guys have been brought in and have been protected from the very start. Why can't they make other guys look strong? You don't have to win all the time to look strong, but the whole 'all heels must be cowards who cheat to win' thing is boring. Many of the best heels have been utter b*****ds but have been able to back it up by being hard and winning clean often.

The thing that gets me is that surely Haitch of all people should know this? I'm pretty sure he didn't win clean over Austin, even once, and I'm not sure how many times he pinned Rock clean but he usually looked strong. Obviously HHH has been criticised for taking it to the other extreme i.e very *VERY* rarely letting anyone pin him clean resulting in promising stars getting buried but there was at least some sense occasionally of him going over mid/uppercard faces clean to make him a legit threat for the top talent. Now we get Dolph Ziggler winning the WHC as a heel and regularly losing/having to beat the likes of Kofi with interference??

The win over Austin was clean, if a little jammy. He looked more than Austin's equal in that match though, and given Austin was walking into a title shot, it was actually more than HHH should have been given.

The first dancer lassie was decent but didnt look dirty enough it seems ha. Summer rae is like new kelly kelly 8)

There was no original dancer, they were local dancers from the various cities they toured in. Obviously went for a similar look, but never the same lass twice.

There was no original dancer, they were local dancers from the various cities they toured in. Obviously went for a similar look, but never the same lass twice.

You sure? The partner looks the same on the Raws on the 4th of March and 18th. Not just "similar" but looks the exact same person.

edit: I would assume they'll eventually do mixed tag team matches and that's why they've replaced the dancer(s) with someone who can actually wrestle like Summer Rae.

Edited by forehead7