Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Another good Raw.

As was said, Bryan v Cesaro was glorious in every sense but that was some botch by Ryback at the end. DB was definitely meant to go through the table after jumping off the apron, not the second time round :lol:

As an aside, how long can Del Rio continue as WHC? He gets next to no 'pop' whenever he comes out. At least with Cena he gets a reaction one way or another. Nobody seems to care about ADR at all anymore.

Great Raw.

Sheamus vs Del Rio was good, not sure if it was scripted like that but Sheamus started beating lumps out of Del Rio after he kicked his bruises. I recall Del Rio taking some stiff shots last year during their three WHC matches so maybe he doesn't mind getting hit hard.

Christian vs Titus O'Neill was surprisingly good, the latter is coming along fairly well in the ring. Those are the kind of matches he needs, ones against old hands.

Bryan vs Cesaro was also quality, not surprising. Not sure why Cesaro appears to be getting nothing from creative, yet another show of his in-ring ability and he's clearly decent on the mic, good enough that he doesn't need Colter anyway (like Swagger does)

The other matches were alright, nothing to write home about. Great Punk and Heyman segment as well.

Wasn't the Big Show supposed to return? I thought I saw that on Smackdown or NXT or something.

Aw aye, and what the f**k was just with that Diva's segment? Apart from the nipslip, what a woeful segment. What's the point is bringing out all 7 of them if all that's going to happen is one of them with slap Lawler and say a line then that's it.

Having it on MizTV was utterly nonsensical as well.

The anger I felt after it was unreal, mostly because neither of the Bellas said anything so no points for the Fantasy league thing but it was shite, full stop.

I really love the way the king says Fandango, it always cracks me up when he drops it in a normal conversation/statement.

Daniel Bryan was excellent, I get the feeling that Cena is kinda trying to latch onto his popularity in a Hogan style way. It must be hard for him to see others getting the oerwhelming reaction that he only gets in very few places. Thought it was a great shot at the end of raw when he came out for teh save -_-, but when Bryan was back in the ring conducting the audience, I couldn't quite read Cena's reaction. Was it reluctant acceptance, or, I'm going to have to politic the shit out of this push?

Still, beating 3 guys about 40 mins is showing a lot of faith in the guy and he was excellent, particularly in the Ceasaro match (amazing), which really had the crowd going. think they were a bit burned out by the time Ryback came out tho.

So next weeks Raw has already taken place by the looks of it - just saw the results online.

Some MASSIVE news from it. Don't click on the spoiler if you don't want to know - you have been warned!!

I'm only kidding - just quote this with lots of shocked/excited/unbelievable comments and smileys

Edited by DavidMcG

So next weeks Raw has already taken place by the looks of it - just saw the results online.

Some MASSIVE news from it. Don't click on the spoiler if you don't want to know - you have been warned!!

I'm only kidding - just quote this with lots of shocked/excited/unbelievable comments and smileys

I fucking don't believe it! Absolutely no chance.

:o:o:o:o:thumsup2

Wow, did not expect that!! :o

how the hell did they manage to make him win after that???? what a match that sounds like!!!!

I didn't think he'd ever return, especially after the court case! Can't wait for next Monday already!

Surely after the outcome of that match the PG Era is over. How can they show that otherwise?!