Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Rollins being injured again is horrendous luck. Not saying it's to blame but at the risk of reinjury occurring with a surgically repaired knee, having him continue to use the pedigree makes no sense. I mean it's not as if any of the feud centered around his use of the move. 

Edited by djchapsticks

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Rollins being injured again is horrendous luck. Not saying it's to blame but at the risk of reinjury occurring with a surgically repaired knee, having him continue to use the pedigree makes no sense. I mean it's not as if any of the feud centered around his use of the move. 

They could have easily done that.  If they made more out of it, him finishing him off with a pedigree to finally say goodbye to the move HHH gave him would've been quite a story.  

Absolutely horrendous luck though, as you say.  Not good that it's in the same knee as before.  The way the reports are coming out, and the way he's talking, it's hard to see him coming back for WM now.  Wonder if they'll slingshot someone else in to face HHH now or if they'll just have him sit out.  Trips does love a payday.

1 minute ago, forameus said:

They could have easily done that.  If they made more out of it, him finishing him off with a pedigree to finally say goodbye to the move HHH gave him would've been quite a story.  

Absolutely horrendous luck though, as you say.  Not good that it's in the same knee as before.  The way the reports are coming out, and the way he's talking, it's hard to see him coming back for WM now.  Wonder if they'll slingshot someone else in to face HHH now or if they'll just have him sit out.  Trips does love a payday.

To be fair to HHH, I watched WWE 24 on the network yesterday and it was following mania weekend last year and he stuck in a power of work, more or less having to be somewhere every single moment of the weekend so if anyone deserves a payday, I'd say it's him. Not really sure who else there is for him, aside from Reigns there's no-one who really step in there and defend Rollins' honour...maybe Balor could come back a couple of weeks prior and demand his rematch for the belt he never lost but get told to GTF by Steph, so target her man instead?

6 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

I'd say the obvious pick is Samoa Joe myself.

Just days after Joe was brought in on HHH's side?  Not saying it's impossible, just don't see how they'd book it.

Owens?  Could easily tell a story of the chosen one not doing the job HHH wanted, especially if they have him drop the title at Fastlane as is rumoured.  Problems with that too though.

Whoever it is, please, please, please make it a decent face, or at least someone the audience likes.  The Main Event last year was an absolute farce with the heel/face dynamic how it was.  HHH doing his level best to be hated, but getting cheered throughout every minute of the 480 they were wrestling for.

Samoa Joe just looking for the next big kill to make a name for himself. Would fit with the way he was on NXT.

Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn will be where they go for Wrestlemania I think. I've thought that for a while as well. I'd bet most folk have plans, so making it Samoa Joe would make sense. Not a match I'm particularly interested in seeing though. Samoa Joe is a bit dull these days.