Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Watched Raw now, love Neville, the sooner he takes over the division the better. Rolling nicely with the Bayley vs Charlotte feud. Think the Jax and Sasha stuff is just a Raw filler feud as they have like 7 weeks until the next PPV. Going out for an appointment just now as sick as a dug but should have Royal Rumble hype up and running in the afternoon.

I quite liked 2016 actually from memory.  It was pretty obvious in the main, but they did have me going a few times in the final few minutes.  Assumed Reigns would be in the final two, and there were a few near eliminations for HHH before the eventual finish.  Might've been just by how bad the previous year's one was.

2014 was pretty bad, but it only really derailed when Mysterio came out.  The crowd shat all over that, then ironically cheered for Reigns to beat Batista.  In 2015 it was just booked dreadfully from start to finish

The most important thing for a rumble is having 4 or 5 at the end who all have a reasonable chance of winning, or 1 rank outsider in the last few. Having pish like big show/Kane/Sheamus etc in at the end is a real downer

Last 4 will be Balor, Jericho, Rollins and Brock i think. Hopefully Balor beats Brock, HHH to get involved with Rollins to set that up for WM and Jericho to eat an elimination for the sake of it. 

Jericho will win it I think, going up against Owens at WM.  Rollins will be eliminated by HHH - because why have him do something good at the Rumble when you can have him flounder til WM - Lesnar and Goldberg will eliminate each other, don't think Balor will be quite ready.  And I think it'll be a RAW winner to free up whoever beats Styles at the Rumble (Taker please) to be fed to Cena for the Flair-tie.

Am I the only one really not excited by the prospect of Jericho winning and going onto WM if it happens?

Between Brock and Goldberg, whoever gets eliminated first is obviously going to come back like 10 minutes later and eliminate the other

Universal title obviously happening fairly early unless Jericho has a 20-30 number

Guest bernardblack

Why do they keep giving away the title matches before the PPV?

Also was stephs dig at punk any use? I've only read what she said and it sounded average